Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kam0914 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Trade or Coins for Spare Car Key

Hey all, I would like to complete one last collection with the spare car key. If anybody has it, I have LOTS of stuff and other keys for trade and or coin. My IGN is Michael Earthfortress and I'm usually on in the AM Central Time Zone.
    Oh, and If you'd like help finding keys, I know many places where there are rare junk piles that spawn keys.

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Trade or Coins for Spare Car Key

This thread should be in the free market section.

Hmm, can't delete this thread. Don't have the edit option so I'll repost in the Free Market.

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

To close this thread, Look in the top right hand corner of your first post. Fine a button that says "Report" on it. Just tell the Admins that you are the owner of this thread, but you want it closed because you posted in the wrong section.

I hope this helps.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Ok except I can't post in the Free Market. I think alot of other players have the same problem so we post here. Anyway since I can't post in the Free Market, does anyone have a Spare Car Key they want to sell or trade?

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kam0914 View Post
    Ok except I can't post in the Free Market. I think alot of other players have the same problem so we post here. Anyway since I can't post in the Free Market, does anyone have a Spare Car Key they want to sell or trade?
    Actually, Free Marketers need to be EXPLORER or OVER, to post in the free market, you get what I'm saying?

Some things on this forum require a higher class than N.E. actually. General Discussion is for EVERYONE, but not Free Market to N.E's.

Ya, I get what your saying. I also get that alot of other posters are using this thread, the "COLLTIONS" thread, to complete their COLLECTIONS by trading or buying here, ok? If you want to complete a collection, this is as good a place to go as the Free Market.

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Hey, I have the spare car key. If your still looking to buy you can add me sometime during the game. I'm selling it for one thousand. My character's name is Aedc, the same as my profile name for this.

Alright, great Aedc, sounds great I'll search your character 2night or in the AM. Thanks!