Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 The thread to help you with anything you want to know about in fr =)

Hey everyone! I'm Icy Rose, if not obvious LoL, and I made this thread to help ppl with quests, collections, or anything else you may want to ask me about FR! If I can't help exactly with ur request or question I can give you some places you can look for it or ask someone. =) So I welcome you to ask anything that's ingame on Free Realms and I hope this thread helps. (If you'd like to help someone with a question they have don't be afraid to post to help them. I'm not online all the time so feel free to post!)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The thread to help you with anything you want to know about in fr =)

hey rose.. come to think of it, youre not in my game list of friends!i should add whenever ill come back on.. thanks again for the invite..

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Default Re: The thread to help you with anything you want to know about in fr =)

Like I said before, np. =) Hope to see you on FR. =)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

What will happen to your small wilds house when your membership is gone?

signature made by ninjablade2000.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RedCardinal14 View Post
    What will happen to your small wilds house when your membership is gone?
    You keep it, and get to go to it if you are a non-member. MO items will become stuck.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    You keep it, and get to go to it if you are a non-member. MO items will become stuck.
    As a non-member, I am able to place, move, and remove supposed members only items. I think members only items only mean that only members can purchase them.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-13-2010 at 05:36 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

My friend lost her membership a month ago and she still has her small wilds house and is still able to use it. =)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    As a non-member, I am able to place, move, and remove supposed members only items. I think members only items only mean that only members can purchase them.
    Yes it does mean only members can purchase them because I've traded members only items to non members and they've been able to place them in their houses.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by DawnSeastar View Post
    Yes it does mean only members can purchase them because I've traded members only items to non members and they've been able to place them in their houses.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I wasn't sure if I was just glitched, but I became fairly certain once I noticed that all of the FOH furniture was in the Coin Shop. ._.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-13-2010 at 05:36 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

lkluce is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmmmm Where is the most commonly thing to get in tcg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast