Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Default Snowhill Elite Collection

Okay, so I was just having fun on a trampoline when I saw one of those "new" Elite Exploration Tokens. Just jump on the top trampoline in Snowhill, turn south, and you can't miss it. The token's called "Perry's Hideaway". Any other tokens found?

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Snowhill Elite Collection

I haven't been on the trampolines yet. Good find!

Looks like I'll be able to level my adventurer easily now.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Haha thanks.
    I was just floating midair when the servers crashed lol.
    And tell me if you find any others.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Sauradria is offline Amateur Gamer

I've found a bunch of tokins. Not snowhill but most of the others. The ones in whugachug were hilariously easy. First one is on top of the stage

kendylynn is offline Amateur Gamer

LOL! There are some in Seaside that I found
    KENDY
    or
    Altered Ego
    On Sever 1

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

I've got Between Rock and Trees (which it's not - way up on a mountain)
    Beyond Nameless Peak (which it is - like above)
    Penguin Path - (Again, way up on a mountain and then a very strange 'path'
    Hot something - Hot Springs, of course but need to climb around in there
    Now I've got a lead on Perry
    Looked all around the mine area for the Miner - could be inside
    and Leafy Retreat ?? Many of these names are misleading so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthuss View Post
    Okay, so I was just having fun on a trampoline when I saw one of those "new" Elite Exploration Tokens. Just jump on the top trampoline in Snowhill, turn south, and you can't miss it. The token's called "Perry's Hideaway". Any other tokens found?
    Is that an elite?Because I think it's just rare exploration?

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

Can you take pictures of them hhhenry?

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Yes, I found one in between the peaks in Snowhill. I like being able to explore for tokens again. My purchased 20th lvl weapons are all 17th now - okay so thought my weapson earned in combat that had been 20th would still be 20th - they were not.

I thought paying 2000 coin for a small string of christmas lights was a bit over the top. I spent over 150,000 coin just to string lights all around my new house.

I didn't see a big choice of houses - just the larger wilderness house. So I purchased one - has 3 bedrooms and a nice large lawn. I don't know where it is though because it doesn't really show me where it is on the map. I would need a friend to port there, then me go out while they remain and see their dot on the map then to find where in the world my house actually is. Didn't see any way to do a tour of houses either.

It's furnished, but would like to do more. I don't like that now you can no longer get coin and some treasure tickets automatically when you win a game. Used to be the more the bonuses completed and the higher the score the more coin and treasure tickets you got. No more. Now if you win you just get a spin on a wheel for a random prize. Treasure tickets are now just one prize you can get.

Pets - found out that all of Prince Echo's vitamins and conditioners were gone. No more nice special effects with the feeding and shampooing of your pet anymore. I had invested a lot of coin in those as well, but a ref was kind enough to reimburse me the coin for the now permanently gone vitamins and conditioners.

Liked many of the changes in Snowhill. Wish more decorations for Xmas and for decorating ones houses were available. The tree - wish there were more ornaments to hang on it or perhaps a selection of Xmas trees. Same with the wreath. Other then the Xmas tree, Xmas wreath, Xmas stockings hung on my chimney, and the very expensive lights - that's about it. Also wish there was a way to put fire in the fireplace. It just looks bare.

They closed it down for the night for more updates - so maybe many of these things will yet be addressed. They did say they were not done with all the updates so we will see when FR comes back up. Hopefully soon (like you I love this game - actually my husband thinks I'm addicted to it )

Life is but a game

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast