Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Sacred keys

Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Sacred keys

Does anyone know if you have to complete a quest to get the Key to the city key for this collection? And, how do you get the Mayor's key? I have already completed a quest for the mayor in Snow Hill and didn't get a key from her or for the city. Any ideas? Also, where are some other good places to look for the other keys in the collections besides the mountains near Crossroads?

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sacred keys

I might have spares lemme check.

I have the mayors key I'm on server 1 if you wanna trade?

And i'm in lakeshore by the warpstone.
    Last edited by Renzo44; 11-07-2009 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

okay cool! I will try and find you. What's your character name?

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Renzo44. Can you come now what is your characters name? Well can we do it tomorow?
    Last edited by Renzo44; 11-07-2009 at 01:36 AM. Reason: postponed
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

its Tom Swiftclaw. What server are you on?

Sorry. I had to log off. What time can you meet up today? I am on Pacific Coast time.
    Last edited by Mulder1617; 11-07-2009 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Mulder1617 View Post
    Does anyone know if you have to complete a quest to get the Key to the city key for this collection? And, how do you get the Mayor's key? I have already completed a quest for the mayor in Snow Hill and didn't get a key from her or for the city. Any ideas? Also, where are some other good places to look for the other keys in the collections besides the mountains near Crossroads?
    The Key to the City is the reward for completing the quest, Key to the City. This is the only known way to obtain that key I believe. You get it at the end of the Snowhill: Helping Snowhill quest series.

At the end of the quest series, that Mayor will say:

"We're all so proud of everything you've done to help out the town of Snowhill!
    As a token of my appreciation, I'd like to reward you the Key to the City!"

Hope this helps a little!!

Yeah I believe I did everything. She told me "Here's the key to the city" and its not showing up in my collection. Is there some kind of glitch? Do I need to help that old man Forkpath or whatever his name is? And I helped take care of the noise Flynn at the stage was making.

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

I believe Forkpath is part of the Snowhill Defender Quests, which gives you the Snowhill Defender medal. If you did in fact complete the Snowhill: Helping Snowhill quest series then I would send in a ticket and tell them you're predicament- the refs should take care of making sure you get the key.

Just to make sure though, the Key to the City quest begins with Frostpetal in Snowhill. Is that the one you completed? She will be right next to the Snowhill entrance.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, you do need to do a quest to get that key. I think that the quest starts with that pixie at the entrance near snowhill. shes at the gate near the warpstone. The quest is pretty long about 15 differentlike quests. some are easy like running around, some fights, and one harvesting i think. Also if you are not a member the quest line will end half way through.

you start the qwest with big j and end at the blacksmith guy idk the name
    Lana del Rey <3