Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    moyinator is offline Master Gamer

Default robgoblin junk piles (normal-rare) wild flowers and leaf piles special locaions

i found out while exploring through snowhill that under snowhill (the farm and all around it) that it had a spawn of alot of robgoblin junkpiles rare and normal wild flowers rare and normal and leaf piles rare and normal i assure you guys that if you scan the area thouroughly you will find at least 4 rare piles il post a photo on locations soon

i had a problem getting map so i will just give locations of rare piles by voice(text)
    1.next to ree peatpants against farmhouse
    2. go to ree peat pants then go further east until you get to the end then you will see a big tree,next to that tree there should be a spawn
    3.when you go through trail from highroad junction-snowhill(south) go left and next to big tree there should be a spawn
    4.do everything said in number three but then go right keep going north then go up little hill then there you should find a spawn location
    5.do the same as number five but this time when you get to location look right and go up little hill to the south side of the farnum farm there should be a spawn there but it doesnt spawn usually there
    6.go to frost petal by the entrance then turn left and go directly foward

i hope this helped you finish your junk flora and insect collection please rate my rep.
    Last edited by moyinator; 06-27-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: robgoblin junk piles (normal-rare) wild flowers and leaf piles special locaions

Snow hill is good but inside Snowhill, it mostly (or only?) gives you Snowhill stuff. The leaf piles there don't give you the same stuff as elsewhere, for example. I'm all collected out there.

Default Re: robgoblin junk piles (normal-rare) wild flowers and leaf piles special locaions

i know but this is just quick food for the mind for people who have some problems finding rare stuff

anyone who has doubts or need to add something post it!

and im talking about under snowhill (except number six) and ive found even seaside dolls there (which is kinda the opposite of snowhill)
    Last edited by moyinator; 06-28-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

You have found my favorite collecting spot - I run the circle several times every day! I run the circle in the opposite direction - and tip the cow as I run past. Lots of goodies and humor too!

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Awesome thanks for the info =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

yw glad to help and kali are you coping me?
    i do the same thing

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh wow, thanks! I'm having trouble finishing my colletions. I always see about 4 piles but by the time I run up to one, it's been taken by someone else and the others have been taken too.

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by moyinator View Post
    kali are you coping me?
    i do the same thing
    Not copying, honest. It is just so tempting to tip that cow as you run by! Running the circle could get boring - but the cow makes it more fun. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by seeleyboothfan View Post
    Oh wow, thanks! I'm having trouble finishing my colletions. I always see about 4 piles but by the time I run up to one, it's been taken by someone else and the others have been taken too.
    Don't know what Server you play on, but if you play on Server 1, then it might help to go to another server. Less competition for the goodies!
    Last edited by Kali Spiritglen; 06-28-2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

heres some tips go to a low server less ppl and the cow tipping age is upon us!
    (i recomend getting to twenty postman and get rudolfos shoes for speed)(i got a usefull thread under postman under jobs for leveling up)

i got awesome clothes by getting keys
    Last edited by moyinator; 06-28-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

everyone stopped postng here all of the sudden?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast