Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Key to the City

jtiemann is offline Master Gamer

Default Key to the City

For those of you that want to know, to get the Key to the City, talk to Frostpetal in Snowhill. You can get help with the quest on Zam. Good Luck!

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Key to the City

Thanks, that really helped me get the Ayani Tree adventurer clothes. Now I have all the chest clothes!

TheUndertaker is offline Amateur Gamer

unfortunatly for non members, the quests are members only.. getting a key could be difficult
    Ă„nabella likes this.
    ~If you suck at drawing, dont make us suffer, practice in secret until youre good enough to put it on the internet~

Elegance is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by TheUndertaker View Post
    unfortunatly for non members, the quests are members only.. getting a key could be difficult
    Well, not really. What we need is a couple of explosives, hard hats and some dumb friends. Set explosives around your living area, put the hard hats on any nearby animal, light the fuse.
    Quick, while your parents/guardians/Person-with-a-wallet are shocked from this random boom, "borrow" some money. Mission Accomplished,
    Ă„nabella likes this.
    Deal with it, I'm a grammar freak.

theTFH1 is offline Master Gamer

xD I don't think that would work. Here I think this little bit of information should help as well!

To unlock Frostpetals quest you must complete the mayor of snowhills quests.

Hope that helps a little bit more!
    Oh hai! I see ur readin meh signature

zZach is offline Explorer

umm i talked to her and then i lost the quest and she doesnt have the quest anymore so im lost...

merrione is offline Amateur Gamer

what u need to do is talk to some of the people around snowhill and do the quests for them Big J wants u to check on how the fish are biting, then find some worms and then find his son little jay . Murphy at hot springs needs towels and the person he send you to needs u to take them to black smith and dry them, get someone hot chocolate (he is way up in the place where the snowhill chest is) Tevin behind the mayor send u around to these people. Little jay needs u to fight in the wolf cave ( if u are not a level 9 you wont be able to pick up the quest until u are high enough fighter to enter wolf fang caverns) hope this helps u find it

Rosalina is offline Amateur Gamer

Sheesh theres so many quests for this..... more people need to look at this and no you cannot trade the key unfortuantly ^_^
    <Blinding Light> since 10/11/11 Thanks for the sig Jaiyden and Lindei!!
    My Youtube Channel My Facebook

Zarman3402 is offline Explorer

Thank you!!!! /

merrione is offline Amateur Gamer

IF anyone is having trouble finding where the quest was dropped at ( frostpetal has nothing to say to u) these quests say nothing about getting the key and so many people start them and then either just drop the quest line or it stopped because they had no level nine fighters at that time and are needing help Look up either me Violet Brightgem or my brother Rex Kingmaker in the game and one of us can probably help u find it again. Just remember u do have to be a member to do the quest line

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast