Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Icon12 Full Elite Coin pics Collection

use this to post only pics of completed coins ELITE
    here is SHROUDED GLADE
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Full Elite Coin pics Collection

Here is a MERRY VALE all are pretty simple to get to but the UP A TREE is very tricky but wat i say that did help is use the roots in a counter-clockwise direction just jump on the roots counter-clockwise

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

This helped me alot. I went from level 19 to 20 thanks to this. Although I cannot get Up A Tree in Merry Vale.I got it .
    Last edited by Leocuta; 02-15-2010 at 05:33 AM.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Icon2 Re: Full Elite Coin pics Collection

Here is SANCTUARY and im glad i cld help u!! i got more coming i did all these tonight and later today ill do the rest

Thanks for this guide.

yes no problem i thought someone should try and put it all in 1 place and i needed something like this when i was doing it so no problem im at everyones service

If you go to Shifty the Shuffler in Wugachug then run to East to a path, then North West until you see a tree, run up the left sideof the tree, you should see a Elite Collection Coin it might take you a minute to get up but then it is on your right. I belive there is one on top of the stage in Wugachug. Hope this helps.

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

what i need is blackspore and briarwood
    Last edited by Zangetsu99; 12-21-2009 at 11:33 PM.
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

You are amazing....
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

im gonna try and do briarwood snowhill and blackspore tonight if not all 3 i will do at lease 1 or too

b4 i started doing this guide i had already finished seaside and wagachug so if u guys want ill just go back and just take pics of were those are at
    Last edited by kryptikkomatose; 12-21-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast