Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Default <elite explorer and rare help guide>

Hello, I have found all of the ELITE EXPLORE tokes, plus the NON elite explore tokens. I will try to answer your questions about where they are to be found.
    I CAN NOT answer the wilds tokens, seeing as I have forgotten where they are, but if you want to ask me about the Blackspore, Brirewood, Shrouded Glade, Wuguchug, SeaSide, Snowhill, or Merry Vale Rare and Elite exploration tokens, I will try to answer your questions as quickly as possible.
    Please include the information in Italics.
    NAME OF TOKEN
    RARE OR ELITE EXPLORATION
    WHICH PLACE IT CAN BE FOUND

and I will get back to you as soon as POSSIBLE! ( Warning- It may take from 1 day to 3 or 4 days- Please don't get upset- When I post the answers to you questions- I'm trying to make them as easy as possible to understand how and where to find the tokens. Thank you for your patience.

SNOWHILL RARE- Reward: Pathfinders Capri's (Female) Pathfinders Pants (Male) Both are white.

SNOWHILL ELITE- Reward= Snowhill Elite explore backpack (Purple and White)

Penguin Path- Teleport to "Snowy Canyon" in snowhill, turn around, and there should be a tall mountain with a spiral ice path between a rock and a tree going up it(You have to jump to it!) Jump on to it, and follow it up untill you see a token. >The token is on the other side of the path!

Minor troubles- teleport to the "Singing Crystal Mines" Go in, turn left and follow the mining cart track untill you see a dwarf sitting down. Go right and into a tunnel untill you see TRIXI and a fat Chuguwug behind him is a machine, go behind the machine, and there is your token!

Leafy Retreat- Go to the crystal barrier- turn around and run untill you see a house with a roof made of leaves. Behind the house is your token!

Beyond the Nameless Peak- Head to Snowy Canyon again. GO down the hill untill you can go left. Run left until you see Frani Frostfinger. Turn a little bit right and run up the hill past the frosty yeti, the fishing boat untill you reach a toppled snowman, and a RED FLAG! run past the flag and onto the hill, it will be there!

Hot hangout- Go to the HOT SPRINGS, and go straight past
    Murfy and up the path untill you see it.

Perry's Hidaway! Go to the trampolines near perry's farm, You can teleport to them, GO to them jump on and look left on a ridge. (Note- it might be on the second or third trampolines) You will be able to see perry's farm from the ridge!

MELTED CORNER- Is on the roots of a LARGE TREE behind the snowhill soccer field! Try jumping on the roots to get to it.

Between rocks and trees... Teleport to Hot Springs Haven and look for a snowy path up to the mountain (right side of Hot Springs Haven), go up to the mountain when it ends and there is the token.
    (it's in a little crevise)

BLACKSPORE RARE- Reward: Seeker's Boots- Brown (Male's and Female's are both hiking boots.)

Sinking Hopes- On the North-eastish part of the wall, Teleport to cray caves, run along the wall until you reach the water. The anchients wall is broken in several places, in one of those places you will find your coin. (In the water)

Ghastly Mining- Teleport to Quagmire Quarry, run back a bit, and turn around and look UP-RIGHT. (Right click and hold it in while moving the mouse around) See the ledge place above the mine on the right? That's what you are going to. Follow the path up to part of the mine and you will see a fairy working hard. (On a ledge thingy) Jump on to the ledge with him- and Jump onto the net and then onto the ground in front of the net. Then follow the wooden pathway around the ledge and run foward a bit to your token.

BLACKSPORE ELITE- Reward: Blackspore Elite Explorer Backpack (DarkPurple) (GrayBlack)
    Relic View- Telport to " Haunted Mines" turn around and run along the path until you see a left turn. Turn left and DON"T FOLLOW THE PATH! Run straight to the dig sit until you see Ramirez. Turn right and run around the little fenced in area and the Tree thingy. See the Big hill that trails up the mountain? Run up it and there you coin will be!

Oberyn's Broken Home- Teleport to "Cracked Claw Caverns" turn and run East along the wall until you reach the spot you can run through. DON"T. Continue running east along the wall until you see Shirdo (AKA King of Squirrels) turn left and run into the water. Run in the MOAT water stuff and turn right on the first path you see. Oberyn's Home. Run around the right of his home until you see a log that is half in half out of the water- climb up it and there is your coin.

Top Tier Mining Expidition- Is on top of the Haunted Mines. Telport there and look left. see two purple rocks? Jump onto them, then onto the ledge above them. then onto the higher part of the Mine. See the wooden things? It is on top of a hill in front of them! (I think) (Tell me if i'm wrong)

Hollow Hiding Hole- Teleport to "Cracked Claw Caverns" turn and run East along the wall until you reach the spot you can run through. Go through. Turn Left. Run until you see TYRONE SHADOWSHARD.
    Stand where he is Standing and Face what he is faceing. Run forward until you ram into half a log. Run up the hill next to it. Look down at the hollow log next to it, and jump.

Branching Out- Teleport to "Cracked Claw Caverns" Turn right and run until you see a large tree. Use it's roots and run along the tree to get your coin.

Between Ninja's and Graveyards-Telport to the "Sinking Graveyard" and run right and out of the graveyard past Burke. Turn Left and you will see Lights in the distance. If you go closer you will see a ninja and 3 hopeful recruits. But for now. See the Fence that separates the Graveyard from the dojo? And the hill that runs upward along it? Run along the hill past two trees. Here's where it get's tricky. Look veryvery carefully and jump on the first ledge. and then the second. Aim carefully for the third. It is a small ledge that is on the right and slopes downward. Ok. Now for some tightrope walking! Tiptoe along the slope until you reach the other side and your token.

Upon Shattered History- is on top of the Wall. Teleport To "Cracked Claw Caverns", turn around and run along the wall untill you can go through it. Walk on the path and turn Right so you are on the opposit side from when you first started. Run along the opposit side of the wall until you reach the mountains. Us the mountains to climb up and on top of the WALL! (Tee-hee, so cool.) And run and get your coin!

Splorata's Timeout Spot- is behind Spolorta's house near the top left corner of blackspore. Spolorta is a Robgoblin Female.

BRIARWOOD RARE- Reward- Travelers Shorts (Male's are like Navy colored Bermuda shorts with Cargo Pockets, Female's are Navy colored Shorty shorts.)

Xandril's Nook- Next to the wall that separates Bristlewood and Thistlerow run on the left walkway NORTH until you see him. (He is an old pixie) Follow his hut around the back and follow a small opening in the brush and to the left near the wall is your token!

Scouting the Pathway- Teleport to "Briar Patch" Face it, turn RIGHT- and walk until you see a Fairy named Lazi. In between the two ( Briar Patch and Lazi's Pig Farm) Is a small opening in the brush. Follow that until you come to a ledge. (Hint- You may have to go back a little bit and try to walk around the tree instead of trying to balance on the edge.

A Place to Pond-er- If you aren't able to teleport to DARKLIT LAGOON. Follow these steps. From the scouting the pathway token spot, ( Or, just teleport to the Bristlewood warpstone) Follow the wall that seperates Bristlewood and Nettleseed Southeast towards SNORG'S CAMP until you come to a lakish pondy thing with a fishing boat in front of it. (I think you might be able to teleport to the fishing boat. It's called Darklit Lagoon.) The token is behind the camp on the south shore of the pond.

Spore Falls- It is on a Rock at the Northernmost Waterfall in NETTLESEED.

BRIARWOOD ELITE- Reward:

MERRYVALE RARE- Reward: Travelers Neon Green Shirt(Male)
    Travelers Neon Green Midriff Shirt(Female)

Under the Over- It's under the bridge at the entrance to Merry Vale. he he- UNDER the over\bridge

MERRYVALE ELITE-Reward: Merry Vale Elite Explorer Backpack-(Orange)(Green)

I stand Alone- Head to the water surrounding Merry vale (I guess it's a moat) Jump in, and start swimming around. When you see a Lone Tree in a little grassy plain in the mountains (The tree bends a bit to hide the token), Jump out of the water and run behind it to get your token.

SANCTUARY RARE- Pathfinder's Shoes- Yellow (Male)(Female)(Same)

SANCTUARY ELITE- Reward: Sanctuary Elite explorer Backpack (Green)(DarkGreen)

Darven's Hook- Transport to Darven's Hideway in the Memorial Caverns, turn so you are facing the rope bridge. Go LEFT! and swim around a rock piller in the water to the end of the tunnel. There you will find your token.

Spying on the Warriers- Teleport to the Sanctuary Warpstone, and head up the path and into the town- continue foward until you reach several Army/warrier dudes. (Fairies with uniforms) Turn left and look- You will see a fence with several trees in it- Walk around it and jump in: Token time!

Sunset Cliffs- (From Spying on the WARRIERS) --- Jump out- and head along the fence until you reach the mountains. Jump up and Left along the fence and run until you see your coin.

Up the Palace Walls- Go to the large tree fairy palace- and run around to the backish part of it- then Jump on the roots of the treecastle and on the rock stuff until you have gotten it. ( Pet boost is helpful)

WUGUCHUG ELITE-Reward: Wuguchug Elite Explorer Backpack (Red) (Yellow)

Rabbit Rinsing- Teleport to the Food cooking table, look around and you will see a circusy tent thingy. Run behind it, look around and you will see 2 (two) waterfalls with rabbits "rinsing" under them. Underneath the waterfalls is your token.

Pine For Cover- Teleport to Wuguchug Warpstone, and start counting the trees on your right>. When you have counted SEVEN run behind the treeline and run backwards behind the treeline. You will come to a ledge with a snow pine. (Hard to see the snow.) (Pet boost is helpful, borrow a pet from a petstore.)
    Jump onto the tree in front of the ledge, and then jump on the ledge. The token is behind the tree.

Wuguchug Lookout-i'm thinking about this one. I know where it is, but it is hard to explain.

Stage Presence- Is on top of the Wuguchug stage. Teleport to "Shifty the Shuffler" turn around and run and jump on the LOWER part of the stage, then jump on the higher part from the lower part.

WUGUCHUG RARE-

SEASIDE RARE- Reward: Travelers Boots- Brown (Male's and Female's Boots are about to the knees.)

SEASIDE ELITE- Reward: Seaside Elite Explorer Backpack- (Light Blue) (Sandy Colored)

Water off the Beach- Head to the Post Office. You will se a pond and a mini waterfall, Run to the right side of the waterfall- climb up or around it, and there your token is!

HINTS for FINDING those NASTY LITTLE TOKENS that you JUST can't seem to REACH---------> X
    1. Pet boosts are always helpful> Borrow (Try) a pet from one of the many locations- like in sanctuary.
    OR IF YOU ALREADY have one. Equip it! duh
    2. My way isn't the only way- having a bit of trouble? Try looking at it from a different perspective! My way is just the way I got to it.
    3. Keep an eye open! While you are looking for one, you might just stumble on another!
    4. Be patient- these things take time, if you can't find it now, try again LATER.
    Last edited by gigatomboy; 03-09-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: I wanted to add more Token spots.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Default Re: <elite explorer and rare help guide>

(Continuation of Snowhill Elite)
    MELTED CORNER- Is on the roots of a LARGE TREE behind the snowhill soccer field! Try jumping on the roots to get to it.
    Last edited by gigatomboy; 01-22-2010 at 10:59 AM.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Danari Swiftheel is offline Master Gamer

Hi! I need help with a few rare tokens, please.
    Sinking Hopes
    Rare
    Blackspore

Ghastly MIning
    Rare
    Blackspore

Xandril's Nook
    Rare
    Briarwood

Scouting the Pathway
    Rare
    Briarwood

A Place to Pond-er
    Rare
    Briarwood

Thanks!

Batman4v4 is offline Explorer

Hi I need help with the blackspore elite coins a lot!If anyone knows where any of them are,please send me an email!xD

Quote Originally Posted by Danari Swiftheel View Post
    Hi! I need help with a few rare tokens, please.
    Sinking Hopes
    Rare
    Blackspore

Ghastly MIning
    Rare
    Blackspore

Xandril's Nook
    Rare
    Briarwood

Scouting the Pathway
    Rare
    Briarwood

A Place to Pond-er
    Rare
    Briarwood

Thanks!
    Ok, I think I answered your questions, Danari. If you can't get to any of them. Let me know and I will try to revise my guide.

Hi I need help
    I need help with finding:
    Blackspore Elite
    Oberyn's Broken Home
    Between Ninja's and Graveyards
    Top Tier Mining Excavation
    Hollow Hiding Hole
    Upon Shattered History
    A Relic View
    Branching out

Wugachug Elite:
    Pine For Cover
    Rabbit Rinsing
    Wugachug Lookout

I would really appreciate it!xD

Wherever you go, whatever you do......
    It's Your World
    Rock it out
    <Vampires Vs Wearwolves>
    Michelle Grayson

Icon8 Re: <elite explorer and rare help guide>

Hi I need help with finding:
    Blackspore Elite Coins(except Splorata's Timeout Spot)

I would really appreciate it if you could help me!xD

Wherever you go,whatever you do......
    It's your world
    Rock it out
    <Vampires Vs Wearwolves>
    Michelle Grayson
    Server Numero Uno

sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONE!
    Last edited by gigatomboy; 01-30-2010 at 10:20 AM.

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Rabbit rinsing is in the waterfall west of Wugachug "village". You'll see rabbits under the water tht's falling. =)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

Tyman510 is offline Newbie Explorer

Where is the between the rocks and trees coin for snowhill elite?

Where is the between the rocks and trees coin for elite snowhill?\
    Last edited by Tyman510; 03-06-2010 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast