Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Doggy Treasure

When your dog gets excited with a green exclamation point over his head, and digs without recovering anything, he's not broken - he's telling you that this is a spot where he could find treasure sometime. Just as the junk piles and leaf pile appear over and over in certain spot - the pet treasure chests will be in certain spots and your pet will tell you where those spots are!

I found a treasure chest behind the palace - right across from the Memorial Caverns entrance and later my smart dog was all excited when I stood in that area. Some chests contain springs, which will be a very hard set of collections to find, so you can bet I will be paying a lot more attention to those green exclamation points.

Ok - now someone can tell me that you all knew that already.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Doggy Treasure

I knew about the springs. Looking on ZAM, you can only get them when your pet digs them up and then, they don't mean much. Thankfully, you get other good stuff. So the springs are sort of the ****y prize.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

I didnt know any of this!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Shapatti is offline Amateur Gamer

I knew about the springs and the dogs finding treasure, but not about this, thanks.

mom2syd is offline Explorer

Thanks for the info. I saw the green exclamation point but I had no idea why it was there, and, of course, I cannot remember where it happened. Oh, well. I'll know next time.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

I don't know if doggy treasure has spawn sites like leaves, flowers and robgoblin stacks or if its a random time thing. So I don't know if you went back, if there would be treasure. This, however, would be a very useful thing to know - just where to walk your dog or cat.
    Research would mean marking (snap a picture?) of where you found the treasure and going back later or switching servers. You'd have to make sure it was exactly the same spot because if you just waited, a random time event would work too. Very tricky (But, of course, there's pride in figuring it out and not asking a ref who might not be right anyway.)

Shapatti is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow my cat never found treasure untill you mentioned this, now he's found more than 8 in the past few days.

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

So the exclamation means a treasure chest is nearby? Because half the time, there's a collection nearby that he's trying to alert me to.

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Hmm, mine always has exclamation points...I should check this out!! Thank you!!
    <Place siggie here>

samuelduh is offline Explorer

oh so thats what it means

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast