Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon8 Collections Valuable Prizes?

Do we get any "valuable"prizes after completing all collections?Yep,I'm not "PRO" at this collections "Thingy".
    Anyone completed all collections?
    p/s:It will be added new collections,aye?Grats to the players completed all collections

Pother74 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Collections Valuable Prizes?

I havent completed them all yet, but its only been about 5 weeks since i started. 454 hours old and 45 days old. Thats awesome. Almost done the random collections (I think) but will keep you posted if i figure it out.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

hmm thats a very good question. I personally havent completed all the collections i dont even think im close and ive been playing since April lol hopefully someone can confirm this though.

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

I heard someone was close to 400 collections and i have only found 253 so far... but they could be mistaken or something.... *Remembers to be nice*

But those springs are gonna take forever. I started 3 different collections and I think I got five. My pet likes digging up clothes for me the dog and himself (the cat).
    Last edited by Pother74; 11-20-2009 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I believe there are only 256 collections. (Come to think of it, isn't that how many Pokemon were in the second generation?)
    I don't think many people have completed each and every collection (you can ask Kali Spiritglen; she provides most of us with our wishlists), but I truly doubt there is a reward for something so trivial. Excluding Exploration-related collections, each and every collection yields some individual reward.

I haven't started a lot of the combat collections yet... so we will see. I mean not that I am the official on it or anything.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pother74 View Post
    I haven't started a lot of the combat collections yet... so we will see. I mean not that I am the official on it or anything.
    I had a pretty reliable source tell me there were only 256... I may have remembered the wrong number, but it shouldn't be any less than 300. I'm going to have to ask a Referee on this...

With the new zones they mad add more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pother74 View Post
    I havent completed them all yet, but its only been about 5 weeks since i started. 454 hours old and 45 days old. Thats awesome. Almost done the random collections (I think) but will keep you posted if i figure it out.
    WHOA 454 hours you played?Thats crazy!Me since April just 265 hours only

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Well, the skull fossils collection in blackspore's reward is a skeletal hoodie, identical to the one in the marketplace, though it's brown.