Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    moyinator is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 collection prizes.

heres a list of collections you can finish and get items and equipment
    anything with (c) is a cascade collection that means it needs a missing item/(s) that can be gained by finishing collections of the same category (they will be mentioned). anything with a (m) is a meta collection which is similar to the cascade collection except it is completely made of other collections of the same category (it will be mentioned also).

(m) special forces
    (m) espionage
    (m) air support
    (m) ground support
    (m) reiniforcements have arrived
    (m)cocoons
    (m) rare snowhill flowers
    all brawler materials:magical essence crystal hammer. (equipable)
    all ninja materials:magical essence shadowblade (equipable)
    (c) all miners collections:magical summoning ore (resuable)
    (c)exotic snowhill flowers:snowhill exotic flower (equipable) and flower trail potion (limitted to 5)
    all chefs materials:mystery cake (reusable)
    (c) all demolition driver materials:skull studded helmet (equipable)
    (c) all kart drivers materials:lapping leopard helmet (equipable)
    (c) magnificent butterflies collection:buttefly swirls collection (limitted to 5)
    all postmen collection:rudoflos speedy kicks (equipable)
    (c) all medals collection:gold badge (reusable)
    all keys collections:dependiing on the collection you get 1 key to a chest in the place and get clothes depending on the place
    (c) all button collections:5 button color potions of diffrent colors (limitted to 5)
    (c) complete skull fossil collection:fossilized hoodie (equipable)
    (m) complete "objective complete":bug me potion (limitted to 10)
    (c) complete "mission acomplished":seekers gloves (equipable)

the rare snowhill flowers meta colllection is composed of:
    snowhill:tulips,orchids,carnations,roses,daisies,lillies,sunflowe rs,daffodils.when you finish all that you get moonflower for the exotic flowers collection

the miners collections need to be finished in a order finish copper ore then get "block of silver ore" to finish miners silver ores finish that and get "sliver of gold ore" finish gold ore collection and get "onyx gems" finish miners precious gems and get "iolite gems" finish miners finish miners fancy gems and get "peculiar gem" finish special gems collection and you have finish this cascade collection

the exotic snowhill flowers collection is a cascade collection and the missing piece is: "snowhill moon flower" which is gotten by finishing rare snowhill flowers collection which is a meta collection

the magnificent butterflies cascade collection also has a quested item that can also be found the quest is called "beautifull butterflies" the reward butterfly is a xerces blue butterfly and the cascade collection one,monarch butterfly,is obtained by finishing the meta collection cocoons.

the meta collection cocoons is composed of:checkerd,spotted,stripped and solid caterpillars

all of the medals collection is started with unique medals and get "robgoblins medal of honor",finish medals of honor and get "never giving up medal",finish honorable mention medals and get "bronze collection medal",finish brone medals and get "silver collection medal",finish silver medals and get "gold collection medal which you can also obtain by finishing a quest by a splorata quest in blackspore and after you finish gold medals collection you get the gold badge

the buttons cascade collections are a bit diffrent,you get the prizes before finishing the complete collections finish the okay buttons collection and get 10 buttons eyes potions (5 diffrent colors) and "collar button" finish cool buttons collection and get "gingerbread man button" and 10 buttons eyes potions (5 diffrent colors) and finish better buttons and get "dress shirt button" and 10 buttons eyes potions (5 diffrent colors) and finish awesome buttons collection and get the last 10 button eyes potions but theres an alternative method of getting the pristine button and its doiing a members quest in the sanctuary called looking for volunteers,but you can also get it by junkpiles

the skull fossils cascade collection is finished by getting all of the items and the cascaded one that is obtained by:bird wing fossils(trice-opo-lops skull).

the objective complete meta collection is obtained by finishing:reinforcements have arrived,special forces,espionage,ground support,air support which are all meta collections also read the next one to see what you need to do.

the special forces meta collection is made by:checkered,spotted,solid,stripped spiders

the espionage meta collection is made by:checkered,spotted,solid,stripped centipedes

the air support meta collection is made by:fireflies,orange fireflies,red fireflies,green fireflies

the ground support meta collection is made by:checkered,spotted,solid,stripped snails

the reinforcements have arrived meta collection is made by:checkered,spotted,solid,stripped ants

the mission accomplished cascade collection is made by getting all items and the last cascade gotten item "going home" is a reward by finishing the objective complete collection

the studded helmet is obtainable by completing the cascade collections:demo derby tires,demo derby junkyard kart parts,derby kart fuel,to get junkyard engine finish demo derby tires,to get 1000 crystal fuel finish demo derby junkyard kart parts and get studded helmet

the lapping leopard helmet is obtainable by finishing the cascade collections: kart race:fuel,upgrades,tires,to get robgoblin race fuel you need to finish kart race tires,to get upgraded turbo finish kart race fuel,then when you finish upgraded parts collection you get lapping leopard helmet

im a non-member so if anyone can help me out with the members only job collections please post what i need.

i hope this helped everyone out
    Last edited by moyinator; 08-14-2009 at 04:10 PM.
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: collection prizes.

What's the Gold Badge supposed to do?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

you activate it and a gold badge appears in front of you for 20 hours

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

why only 20 oh is it a potion? well anyway I wanted to put a link here. Hope this helps!
    http://fr.zam.com/wiki/Category:Collections_(FR)
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

It's used like a potion and it's reusable so when the 20 hours are up you re use it

Rowan Guest

I have been trying to figure out where that flower trail came from. Thanks Moyinator! It's a really pretty effect. I'm going for that now that I know what to collect

your welcome im amming to a usefull thread though its still in a little construction

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

There's only one collection that's member's only. It's a Sacred Key, I believe, which is the reward from a member's quest. It's called King's Key, I believe. I heard it starts at Snowhill, at the entrance.

By the way, this thread is a great help.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

sophie95147 is offline Amateur Gamer

how long did that take you to type up
    Hey I'm Flutter Angel! I'm always on the least
    busy server. I love Hamsters and Kitties!
    I also LOVE being with the Insiders!!

eh less than four hours and randomplayer i ment job collections as in (archer essences and those stuff)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast