Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Can't seem to get Sacred Keys Collection to start?

I just started Free Realms yesterday, but my sister had been playing for a while. She told me about the keys needed to open up the Ayani Chest. One of her friends was selling the keys (the robgoblin-found ones) and I bought six of them because I was lazy.

I finished the Key to the City quest about ten minutes ago. When checking my collections list, I can't seem to find the Sacred Key Collection. Is there something I have to do to activate it? I have all of the keys in my inventory but I can't do anything with them.

Or maybe I just don't know how to use it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Can't seem to get Sacred Keys Collection to start?

Go to your collection screen which can be accessed from the inventory or equipment menu. After all, they're all linked in the same menu system. You can find it under the Robgoblin Junk section. If I remember correctly, they're arranged alphabetically, so it will be easy to find the Sacred Keys collection. If you have all the keys, you should receive another key named the Ayani key or something similar. Head behind the Royal Palace in Sanctuary (the giant tree near the back area of the place), and you will find the chest there.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Thanks, but sadly it doesn't appear in any of my collection logs, which is what's frustrating me. I have every key except the Mayors Key but it won't begin the collection...

Sorry for double posting, but I went and found a robgoblin key spawn and although the key I got wasn't part of the Sacred Keys, it unlocked the collection!

btw, try not to buy keys from a collection you haven't started yet, cause then there is a chance the collection will be locked then you will have to send in a ticket and ya annoying stuff like that
    the little things in life

Blaze4210 is offline Amateur Gamer

I have a video with the exact spots that gives you keys ONLY it's called, well .... Free Realms - Where To Get Chest Keys , it shows you the exact places, the only places actually.
    Are You Ready?