Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Cyrano is offline Amateur Gamer

Default 256 Collections

I think the other threads I just posted are all of them. If a moderator or admin wants to string them together in one thread, that might be useful.

I've completed 252 of the 256 collections, the only ones I haven't finished are the 4 pet assisted "springs" quests.

If anyone needs collections information or help, I'm happy to lend any knowledge I might possess.

All credit for collating the quest information goes to freerealms.info and to ZAM. I am only the messenger.

Cyrano Dai, 9th Server.
    "Youth and enthusiasm are no match for Old age and Treachery" -- Lucretia Borgia

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 256 Collections

So you just copied info from freerealms.info and ZAM and put it here? Oh well, still helpful .

I don't understand the meta-collections. Aren't those the ones that just reward something random, and isn't tied to any other collections? The way the collections were put, it seems like meta-collections are actually cascade.
    Either that, or I'm real slow at this.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Meta collections are collections with rewards that go in other collections.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Blazingsea View Post
    Meta collections are collections with rewards that go in other collections.
    Confirmation, thank you. Moyinator had me thinking they were cascade collections .

Cyrano is offline Amateur Gamer

"Cascade" is a perfectly reasonable way of describing the way some meta collections work.

2 examples:

Miner Job has what, 6 different collections. If you finish copper, you get an item you need for silver, which if you finish gives you an item you need to finish gold, and so on. Classical example of a cascade.

Dolls: There is a collection of dolls. You never actually pick up a whole doll. What you do is complete doll collections, and every time you complete one you get *that doll* added to the "doll collection". Classical example of a meta-collection, but there is no harm if you wanted to claim that you were "cascading dolls", it's just that it's a short cascade and all the members of the set of dolls need to be cascaded one step from their actual collections.

And yes, I did "just copy" the information over, which still took several hours to get it into an easily accessible, copyable, and therefore printable format:

Until such time,

cyrano dai
    "Youth and enthusiasm are no match for Old age and Treachery" -- Lucretia Borgia

I'm confused again. Meta-collections are basically collections that are made up of the reward from other collections? Or Meta and Cascade are pretty much the same thing?

Oh, and we all still appreciate the work you put into this; I haven't seen the info on the sites you copied from, but I'm sure this did take a lot of work .

maraposa2 is offline Explorer

is there any other collections except the regular

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

ok cascades are collections that give items to other collections,meta collections are made completely out of cascade collections like the excellent example cyrano gave,an other would be insects collections,example: like stripped,spotted,solid, and checkered,when you finish those collections they give you the cascaded item (like if it was the stripped ant collection then you get the stripped ant) and those cascaded items are going to meta collections,like stripped,spotted,checkered, and solid ants go to: ground forces,which is another collection which you get a cascade >.>

hope this cleared any doubts

~moyinator
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.