Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Unfair duels - Wild Card Showdown and Esther's Challenge Deck

Quote Originally Posted by AaronEsko View Post
    what about that guy in snowhill?
    i cant beat him!
    ..... using what kind of deck ?
    I beat him using a starter deck , so it's definitely possible .

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

nature.///////
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AaronEsko View Post
    nature.///////
    Well , the nature deck has a lot of powerful cards .
    Here are a few general tips that may help :
    Make sure you atleast have a one - coin card when you start off , so that you don't have to waste a turn .
    Don't waste your trick cards if you're sure that you'll lose while attacking or defending .
    Prepare to counter moves that helped your opponent previously .
    Hope that good cards from your deck turn up.

paintfresh22 is offline Amateur Gamer

Is it possible to beat Esther's challenge (http://fr.zam.com/wiki/FR_Quest%3ACa...Challenge_Deck) with the machine starter deck? I have not beaten her yet...

Oh, and how do I get a nature deck?
    My level 20s - (Earned in this order) Chef, Postman, Card Duelist, Brawler, Miner, Ninja, Adventurer, Pet Trainer, Fisherman, Blacksmith, Archer, Wizard, Kart Driver, Medic and Warrior

BellaMew is offline Explorer

I'm getting my spleen handed to me on a daily basis trying to beat Jammie Windsong's Resource Deck. Two turns and I'm down 6 nothing and there's no way to catch up. I've tried going heavy on the attack cards because the defense is always boosted and I need more cards to unstun myself, because I get stunned every turn. Does anyone know which deck (i.e., machine, chaos, nature, order) would be most effective? Do I need to go ahead and buy the Shattered Past decks to have any chance of ever winning?

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Actually, there's one way you can play a 2-coin creature on your first turn. You can Play the Surprise Resource from the Chaos Sphere, use it and play a cost 2 creature. Just saying, in case you want to level out the playing field then. In decks where opponents start off with a creature in the beginning, I usually use sport shades (Resource from Sam Potts) to get rid of them. Just a bit of advice for y'all.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

BellaMew is offline Explorer

It doesn't matter what I do. If I get lucky and get 3 gems, the computer will always get 4. If for once I'm doing pretty well, then all the sudden I'll start drawing cards I have no use for. It is almost absurd how ridiculously bad my "luck" is.

Lightning is offline Newbie Explorer

I can't beat this last esther challenge deck at all. Any tips for building a deck against it. I bought some boosters but I always get garbage cards because they don't know how to make free realms fun. Tired of this stupid npc beating me over and over.

piemaster121 is offline Amateur Gamer

I use an all order deck and it is awesome because npc's wont attack unless they are fairly sure they can win so order has high defense and they dont attack plus putting azure(my order allies cant be destroyed) against a weaker creature and i am unstoppable. Of course garrison gold would work to the same effect with machine if you dont have azure
    So you can leave like the sane abandoned me!
    MCR- The Sharpest Lives
    Check Out my store!!!

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

I beat all of them with ease. Well I play with a very Balanced Machine deck, so thats one reason, along with the fact that I know how Garrison, Poe etc... plays. Probably the only sphere I could have trouble playing against is Nature becuz it has so many stun cards.. including that Giant Toad -.- you know when that card is coming when your opponent plays alot of animals, it kinda makes you nervous to attack or just stay in defence. As for Order I have no problem except for Chug Captain and defence resources. Machine is kinda tricky. And Chaos is just too easy to beat xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast