Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Problems?

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Problems?

Anybody else having a problem with this? I just entered a Kitty Ninja Gi code from the trading card pack I bought at Target. It gave me the 50 SC, I didn't get my Gi, but it told me it couldn't be processed because of a technical error. It won't let me use the code again, and I'm worried I just lost my Gi. (I'm already sending in a report.)

Oh nevermind. Its not a problem with my code, its a problem with the whole site. My friend showed me that Kirill Moonrunner (Whatever his name is..) The last pet trainer, is red. And another old pixie beside him is orange. And then it sorta froze on us both, and kicked us off. Now the servers are down.
    Last edited by Neoanne409; 05-27-2009 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

feltom22 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Problems?

Sorry to hear your issues hopefully the site will get them resolved soon

Rowan Guest

You'll get your gi.

You have to click on the trading card game, click on the tab to show your virtual reward cards. Double click on your card for the kitty gi then you can click redeem.

Remember, you can trade the card but after you redeem it you cannot trade the gi. After you redeem it then you go through the same process of claiming the item.

Try that and let us know if it works for you

robert wolfgale is offline Amateur Gamer

dont worry i had a code that said i got a card but when i went to go look its not there or never showed up it was a bug in the code they said and i was very unhappy it took them over a week to give me my card!

jilk910 is offline Newbie Explorer

bummer bummer bummer

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Wow you werent going to help lol? And this is already solved

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!