Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Membership benefits?

Hello, I'm relatively new to Free Realms, but I didn't see these questions posted before, so I apologize if you have already read them.

Is there any benefit to the TCG if you are a member? I mean, are there any challenges or quests that you can do to get more cards, that are only for members? Or is the only benefit the fact that you can trade cards?

Any help or advice you might have would be greatly appreciated :-). Thanks!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Membership benefits?

Welcome!

The membership only benefits to the TCG ... There is a quest line after the first one called "wildcard dueliest" (or something similar) that you must be a member to complete. The rewards are clothing items. (At least what I have completed so far!).

You can trade cards -- and once a month you receive a free Shattered booster pack (which does include a virtual reward) as long as you keep your membership going. However, these cards that you receive in that pack are not tradeable... so you must use them.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Thanks for the info! Do you know where that second quest line starts?

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

I believe POE Tatters, but it has been awhile since I started it. I can't say for sure how it is unlocked either, it just showed up one day..lol

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ok, thanks! :-)

dargone is offline Explorer

In my mind the free TCG pack is the best membership benefit in the whole game, so yes it is a huge plus for TCG.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

You can start that second questline that Ashley mentioned once you complete the first one, I believe. It indeed starts with Poe Tatters, and I think defeating each NPC earns you a card from them (in bundles of three).
    Everything else was mentioned. Beyond TCG, membership has plenty of other benefits!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

mechaman6677 is offline Amateur Gamer

Membership benifits are really great it really helps you get involved in playing the game!

JessDark is offline Explorer

ive never been a member but i think you can start a new quest with poe taters and receive a free ooster pack montly