Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Card Duelist - Job guide, Card game & Strategies

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Card Duelist - Job guide, Card game & Strategies

Card Duelist was my last Job that i got and it turned out to be my first Level 20 job...(SO ADDICTING)
    The game is great!
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

robert wolfgale is offline Amateur Gamer

this is awesome this helps anyone who wants to be a duelist!

i love playing the card game am maxed soo anyone want to battle let me know
    Last edited by robert wolfgale; 07-03-2009 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by robert wolfgale View Post
    this is awesome this helps anyone who wants to be a duelist!

i love playing the card game am maxed soo anyone want to battle let me know
    i could use someone to give me tips LOL

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

::Striking Serpent:: is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon6 Re: Card Duelist - Job guide, Card game & Strategies

THANKS HEAPS FOR YOUR HELP, WITH YOUR GUIDE I COMPLETED CARD DUELING IN LESS THAN 10 HOURS!! Also I got a tip for all the viewers...dont waste your station cash on new so called 'good' cards, the cards that you win are actually quite good. To create your own deck, click on the card icon on the menu at the bottom of the game screen, there you will see all of your cards that you own and have won. Anyway, thanx for the guide......=)

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

I started out with the Nature Deck, now that I found out you could start out with a different deck I feel like I want to make a new account! But my parents might let me get membership. (Free deck each month if you're a member)
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by King Empoleon View Post
    I started out with the Nature Deck, now that I found out you could start out with a different deck I feel like I want to make a new account! But my parents might let me get membership. (Free deck each month if you're a member)
    Actually, it's a booster. Boosters and decks are two different things.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

not bad, i beat by my self but this is a good guide
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

roseowlfeather is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    Third - with the purchase of a Free Realms membership you receive a booster pack of cards every month. This is a great option for those looking to boost their cards and experience more of what the world has to offer.
    If I've been a member for about four months, does this mean because I haven't started Card Duelist yet, that I've been missing out on my monthly booster pack?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by roseowlfeather View Post
    If I've been a member for about four months, does this mean because I haven't started Card Duelist yet, that I've been missing out on my monthly booster pack?
    I am unsure, I wouldn't think it matters, but have you checked?

You can find the TCG lobby in the game guide, when you get into there (You might receive a notification that you received some booster packs) click on the door on the bottom right hand side of the lobby and head into the collections section. then at the top click the tab option (near the top) that is on the far right side this should show your booster packs.

Sorry for the sketchy guide, I am currently deprived of seeing the free realms game at this moment >_<.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

roseowlfeather is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    I am unsure, I wouldn't think it matters, but have you checked?

You can find the TCG lobby in the game guide, when you get into there (You might receive a notification that you received some booster packs) click on the door on the bottom right hand side of the lobby and head into the collections section. then at the top click the tab option (near the top) that is on the far right side this should show your booster packs.

Sorry for the sketchy guide, I am currently deprived of seeing the free realms game at this moment >_<.
    I will check when I'm next in game. Thanks so much!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast