Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

closter89 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default card dueling newb

I am kind of a newb to free realms (i just started yesterday) and I have been really into card dueling I've done some quests and earned cards but I have no idea how to make a new deck...do you have to be a member?

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Re: card dueling newb

No,You do not have to be a Member to Create your own Deck.Only thing in Trading Card Game that Requires membership is The Trade Lobby If I'm not mistaken.

closter89 is offline Newbie Explorer

Thanks! How do you make a deck then?

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Just Go to the bottom of the screen In Trading Card Game And Click on "Deck Builder" There are options on what you want to do with your deck Such as Opening your deck to see what cards you have in there and also "New Deck" which you can click the cards you desire to have in your deck. Note:You can only have Cards that you already own in your card inventory.Then "Save your Deck" and Your done

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

That 40 card deck you started with is pretty well constructed.
    I would suggest saving it as is and building a new deck by tweaking the one you already have. You can use any one card in as many decks as you like.
    The deck builder seems a little clunky at first but, works pretty smoothly once you get used to it,
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Heoxinh is offline Explorer

And newbie too and I want to ask that I see a card in Virtual Reward section, if I double click on that I will redeem it right? I didn't try because I worry it will bind to my character and I cant trade it
    Duc
    <Insiders>
    When you see my forum status is ONLINE, found me on server 7