Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mercy.Rawrr is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon2 What helps in the Chef Job?

What helps you advance in the Chef Job? I am stuck half way in level 8, and can't seem to find anything that will help me advance. One of my quests is to get level 10. What can help me to get to level 10 Chef?
    Want some free SC?
    Join the official Free Realms Facebook page!
    5,000 fans-> Complete
    10,000 fans-> 250 SC and house frog, incomplete
    15,000 fans-> 500 SC, incomplete

GildedSpider is offline Explorer

Default Re: What helps in the Chef Job?

The best thing to do is find random reciepes and spend a lot of time cooking them and harvesting the vegetables. You get stars for all of that. It took me awhile to gain my level ten but assuming you like the mini games it shouldn't take you too long! Hope this helps a little bit!

Mercy.Rawrr is offline Amateur Gamer

Okay thanks =D I found a quest, in the crossroads so now I'm closer. About 3/4 more and I'll be level 10.
    Want some free SC?
    Join the official Free Realms Facebook page!
    5,000 fans-> Complete
    10,000 fans-> 250 SC and house frog, incomplete
    15,000 fans-> 500 SC, incomplete

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

This is something I was struggling with too and I actually only did harvesting to get to Level 10 and wow.... it took FOREVER... I see bedazzled in my dreams now....

Then someone suggested that I try recipes... that was the major savior!!

I ran through the quests which bring you about 2 levels away from the "mark" of 15 and 20... To get up there, I used the chef star boosts that were awarded from all of my harvesting before and then did some of the "new" recipes that I'd gotten. They give you 260 stars per recipe. Yes, it does cost more gold to do it that way, but WHAT a TIME SAVER!!!

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by GildedSpider View Post
    The best thing to do is find random reciepes and spend a lot of time cooking them and harvesting the vegetables. You get stars for all of that. It took me awhile to gain my level ten but assuming you like the mini games it shouldn't take you too long! Hope this helps a little bit!
    How do you find the random recipes? I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I'm in the same spot Mercy is...stuck on level 8 trying to get to 10.

Cyn Raindrop is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Goldenbeach View Post
    How do you find the random recipes? I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I'm in the same spot Mercy is...stuck on level 8 trying to get to 10.

Some of the chef supply vendors sell recipes as well. One that I know of for sure that carries recipes is the one in Merryvale

July is offline Amateur Gamer

I have a suspicion that some of the vendors have recipes that you can't buy until you get to a certain level... I'm not sure, but I think I have visited vendors that now have recipes available, but they didn't when I was a few levels lower.

A question - how do you use the chef star boosts that Kade mentioned earlier? I see the little icon up under my picture sometimes, but I don't know what that means.

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Borden Cloo in Sanctuary also sells recipies

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks for all of your help. Now I just need to rack up the coins needed to buy some of those recipes.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

I made a lot of recipes that would help me in other jobs, like stong arm stew, and a couple others that way I could use them when doing battle as a brawler, or ninja, I get lots of coins from those quests to buy new recipes, and cooking supplies. I stocked up on some supplies by playing the match game, so I would have plenty of ingredients.

I always check when finishing a match game for a pile of chef supplies to grab, and usually find at least one after each game, sometimes two.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast