Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Rich Goldmining: Croaking Vale

It's good sometimes - feast or famine. Out side the dungeon entrance, you either get 3 sites or none. Then there's a tunnel nearby that leads to another area for rich gold.

Default Re: Rich Goldmining: Croaking Vale

yea. on both sides of the wall are good places to go. i cant remember what is called though but it has the rare armor
    "Proto Man" cant spell it without pro and cant spell it without o man

Summer Bash Party!!!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK -------->
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=20629

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

You mean Tanglewood Fort, sherlock.

Rich Gold veins are plentiful all over Briarwood, except inside the maze. Briarheart and Nettleseed are especially plentiful, and there are usually some near Croaking Vale. The portion of Briarwood just before the maze is about the least numerous. There is the issue of how many veins are members only or not, though.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Definitely, Croaking Vale and then just outside the walls of Tanglewood fort. Picking up all of the Fully Loaded gear is a pain, but this is about as good a place as any to farm the Rich Gold veins.

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

I find many gold mines around Dark Spore Depths. I have all but the fully loaded miners breast plate. The darn wheel gives me everything but that. So if someone has an extra and needs fully loaded miners boots, or kercheif, or pants for instance - I can trade.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pavana View Post
    I find many gold mines around Dark Spore Depths. I have all but the fully loaded miners breast plate. The darn wheel gives me everything but that. So if someone has an extra and needs fully loaded miners boots, or kercheif, or pants for instance - I can trade.
    You must be very lucky to get Fully Loded Miner Boots earlier. For me, getting the Breastplate was not so hard.