Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Miner: How do I beat this guy?

Bigger chalanges Derp Alexander: How do I get over 100,000?

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Miner: How do I beat this guy?

Make sure you have your best stuff equipped, both wearable items and shards - that makes a difference!

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

Not quite, I'm level 7. I sold some treasure chest junk and I'm loaded with coins, and I can't find a shard/accessory/miner supply-clothing with anything to sell me that isn't locked.(I show up as a miner)

I clawed my way up to level 10 just mining and mining and still nothing to buy
    Where to you get "best stuff equipped, both wearable items and shards"
    HELP!!??

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Article from ZAM ----

Standard Matching minigame. Left-click on a tile and drag the cursor through vertical or horizontal connecting tiles until you create a chain of at least 3 tiles, then release the mouse to "harvest" them. Tiles directly above will settle down. If this results in a special tile reaching the bottom row, that tile will be collected, too. Time is limited, so it is important to quickly identify the special tiles and plan your chains to get them to the bottom. A good plan is to always go from top to bottom, clearing as many as you can of the same color. This will concentrate the other 2 colors, yielding longer chains which add more time to the clock and a much larger chunk of points to your score.

If you get lucky enough to get some dynamite to the bottom, leave it there and work on getting as much Ore and Gems as low above the dynamite as you can before you blow it. In this way, you can make a huge haul and win the minigame in a single stroke! Watch the clock and, if it is getting low, blow every dynamite and other special tiles you have left. You could get lucky, and special tiles do you absolutely no good if they are still sitting on the board when the time runs out!
    Hopefully this will help you in doing that quest

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Thanks! The advice on shards etc proved to be 'mysterious'

July is offline Amateur Gamer

While I don't mind maintaining a certain air of mystery, that wasn't my intent in this case - sorry! I got all my miner stuff through quests - I didn't actually buy anything. When I got to this quest, I tried and tried and couldn't even come close to 100,000, and then I checked and realized I had some higher-level miner gear that I wasn't wearing, so I put it on, and then I checked my shards and found I could use a couple of those as well. Then I beat 100,000 a try or two after that. Actually, I just looked at my miner stuff, and I'm not sure the wearable equipment actually does anything for you. But the shards do, and there are a few rings and necklaces that you can use as well. What you're looking for are items that improve your Matcher's stats - Timing, Skill and Advantage. And I think there are a few foods you can buy or make as a chef that will temporarily increase those as well. Does that make more sense? Let me know if you still have questions!

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

RedBear is offline Amateur Gamer

i dont remember whether this is smelting or the bejeweled.

if it's smelting: forget about the time bonus, you'll never get $100K that way.
    if its bejeweled: pay attn to the bonuses, you'll gain points by achieving them.

It's a mining tin minigame quest.
    BTW, 'bejeweled' ? ? ? ?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Its an old people game And she means match the tiles game by it

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast