Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Luke Flamehero is offline Amateur Gamer

Default It's gonna be a loooong day...

Yeah, it really is. My miner is level 17 at the moment, and by my calculations if I get 200 stars per round, it should take me 25 mining sessions to get to 20. It will probably be a few less though seeing as I can usually get 200-300 per round. Wish me luck! *heads off to mine insanely for a day*

XxronxX is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: It's gonna be a loooong day...

Goodluck luke! PM me if you need any craft im only level 18 at miner.. *Lazy to continue * Don forget to PM me!
    D E L A Y

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

I was lucky. My wife enjoys the minigame. That's why both my chef and miner are level 20.
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs

Yeah, I just ding'd 18 miner too! Does anyone know where the best place for me to level is? At the moment I'm just training on normal silver veins at the Quagmire quarry in Blackspore... do rich veins give more exp?

XxronxX is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Flamehero View Post
    Yeah, I just ding'd 18 miner too! Does anyone know where the best place for me to level is? At the moment I'm just training on normal silver veins at the Quagmire quarry in Blackspore... do rich veins give more exp?
    Blackspour! that is the last place to traine.. And gratz luke!!! But mine still stuck at level 18.. hehe
    D E L A Y

Ninja X is offline Banned

yah i got to level 20 by just doing rich ore minning it givs you like so much more trust me i did a normal silver minning and i got just about 200 when i did rich just about 350 so do it look hard thought good luck oh yah i got to level 20 miner in 2 days not hard

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Miner was annoying to level up.
    Rich Veins don't necessarily reward more stars. You get stars for each ore you recieve, and since Rich Veins have much more ore available, they do result in more stars in less time.
    If you need any Smithing supplies, I have a lot of cheap items.

Quote Originally Posted by tjburford View Post
    I was lucky. My wife enjoys the minigame. That's why both my chef and miner are level 20.
    Wow, TJ, you are so lucky to have had someone help you with those jobs... Chef isn't that hard to level, thanks to the quests, but Miner... ugh.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Izzi Stormheart is offline Master Gamer

Have fun... I do not envy you for sure lol...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube

Thanks for the tips, I'll try rich mining!

Ding 19 miner! Gotta looooove these rich veins! It's 6:10pm GMT for me now so hopefully I'll be 20 by this evening!

EDIT: Whoa! Just got 45 silver ore and 684 stars that round! Might be a record!

MINER LEVEL 20 BABY! Holy Chatdy that was quick! I owe it all to the Star bonus and Star Booster III YAY!
    Last edited by Luke Flamehero; 09-26-2009 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost