Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RealmsPapa is offline Explorer

Default Blacksmith Questline Question

I last completed a quest from Lilli or Milli that is near the Iron mines.

Last thing she had me make was a hammer for Billy JoBob's chest. I returned to her and she had nothing.

Do I try to locate any blacksmith in other villages?

Smitty didn't have anything either.

-RealmsPapa

RedBear is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Blacksmith Questline Question

Mili Ironcall says,"The things my friends need crafted! Billie for instance needs a Rowdy Rumbler Hammer to open a chest full of coin!Can you make one and deliver it to him? He needs it opened so he can buy his new racecar! "
    Craft and deliver a Rowdy Rumbler Hammer to Billie JoBob outside Blackspore.

================================================================= =

================================================================= =

if you make that your active quest, it will give you the green lights to Billie Bob. if i read where you at correctly, you need to deliver the hammer to billie and not millie.
    Last edited by RedBear; 05-29-2009 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, I delivered it to Billie JoBob. After I gave it to him I did complete the quest.

I am currently without a blacksmith quest now. Billie had nothing else after he used my blacksmithing skills to open his chest (if it even was his chest). Mili had nothing else for me after that quest either. I know blacksmithing goes up quickly while just making items, but I would think there is a lot more questing to get recipes and gear. Nobody has even said "wait until level ?? and come see me again".

I am pretty sure I checked most if not all smithing locations to find quests after Mili.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it, but I ment after that quest was done.

-RealmsPapa

Thanks again RedBear, I just reread my first post and it did sound like I hadn't given the hammer to Billie yet.

I gave it to him and he thanked me, quest over, etc. Now I don't have any blacksmithing quest, and am looking to where to pick it up again.
    Last edited by RealmsPapa; 05-29-2009 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sagwah is offline Explorer

I believe if you go back to the guy near the Iron mines they'll give you another quest.
    Rufio - Generally Around, looking lost.
    GypsyRose SpiderSquisher - Found where-ever there are spiders to squish!
    Avatar (c) Glorfindel and Diction (www.lupineden.com)

No one around the iron mines has anything for quests. No one around any of the mines does. I pretty much searched out any town, mines, and anvil around the whole map and can't find anything.

I know someone has done the blacksmithing quests. Any help would be appreciated.

RealmsPapa

Sagwah is offline Explorer

You could always try a petition, I know the later blacksmith quests have a hiccup or two in them. Its quite possible the earlier ones do too now. The next guy after the Iron Mines person is the one near the Silver mines. He's up on the side with the mines and is a Floren (I forget his name, but he's the only Floren there).
    Rufio - Generally Around, looking lost.
    GypsyRose SpiderSquisher - Found where-ever there are spiders to squish!
    Avatar (c) Glorfindel and Diction (www.lupineden.com)

Pretty sure I checked, but thank you, I will check it out again. I just looked and I am lvl 16 for blacksmithing, so there shouldn't be a lvl problem for me to find more quests.

Thanks again

RealmsPapa

http://fr.zam.com/wiki/Category:Blacksmith_%28FR_Job%29

I dont know where you are but if you look there, you should be able to figure it out. Perhaps you are where you need to become a specific level before you get a new quest. If you are, it will tell you in your quests.

Thank you for your help.

I ended up finally requesting a referee. This morning they had to reset something.

I guess Billie JoBob was suppose to send me to the silver mines, but he had nothing to say to me.

I was told that maybe it timed out, that I was suppose to talk to Billie, and that since I didn't right away, he didn't have anything to say later.

That made no sense to me at all, sounded like a reason to blame the player instead of the game.

Oh well, I am well on my way in blacksmithing now. Lvl 20 and completed the questline.

Thanks again for all of your input.

-RealmsPapa

glad it got fixed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast