Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

unicornlover10 Guest

Default Unicornlover's Avvie and Siggie Shop Updated and Upgraded ~Can do more than before!~

I will give out freebies and my work. I can do Webkinz and ask me for other things I can do.
    ~Webkinz Makeover~
    Pet:
    Jewelry
    Hair Clips:
    Earings:
    Bracelets:
    Necklaces:
    Other:
    Clothes
    Dress:
    Top:
    Skirt:
    Other:
    Makeup
    Lipstick:
    Eye Shadow:
    Blush:
    Other:
    ~Yahoo Avatars~
    Hair:
    Skin:
    Eyes:
    Background:
    Pets:
    Extras:
    Dress:
    Skirt:
    Top:
    Other:
    Freebie Rules
    Do not change how they look or the pet or names.
    I give out my freebies
    and you leave them be

Cheeky Sam Guest

Default Re: Unicornlover's Avvie and Siggie Shop Updated and Upgraded ~Can do more than before!~

This website isnt for webkinz. Thats what Webkinzinider is for. Brb. Gotta get my steak.

unicornlover10 Guest

Default Re: Unicornlover's Avvie and Siggie Shop Updated and Upgraded ~Can do more than before!~

I know but it's a virtual pet isn't it? Well that's for people that want Webkinz avatars.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Hey unicornlover, do you know how to set up the profile page over on WI? I want to make mine a pink panther theme, but i don't know how to do it yet and haven't had time to learn. If you could do that for me or tell me what to do i'd appeciate it. If not thats ok. I just thought you might know how.

unicornlover10 Guest

I can make a theme for the pink panther if you want but IDK what happened to my account on WI. So I don't know how to do it. But I can make a pink panther theme if you want.

I can now do other virtual pets. You can tell me wha you want
    Last edited by unicornlover10; 05-30-2008 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cheeky Sam Guest

Pet: B/W cat
    Jewelry: no
    Hair Clips: no
    Earings: no
    Bracelets: no
    Necklaces: no
    Other: a baseball cap
    Clothes: you decide but boyish

rosepedal10 Guest

~Yahoo Avatars~
    Hair: Brown

Skin: pale white
    Eyes: dark blue
    Background: a girs bedroom
    Pets: none
    Extras: none
    Dress: none
    Skirt: none
    Top: cute button down pink polka dot pj's if you can .
    Other: if you cant do the first outfit i would like a cute t-shirt and dark jeans and white high top converse ok???

thanks ,
    ♥ Rose ♥