Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Labradollie is offline Explorer

Default s u n s h i n e c a f e. ☼ - )( Get professionally made graphics here! Brighten your day. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION! BEAR WITH US :] )

s u n s h i n e c a f e.
    for all of your graphics needs!

welcome!
    Sunshine Cafe is dedicated to serving you with the best graphics we can provide. You want it, we'll make it. And we hope you'll be satisfied, or you....uh...happiness back? I dunno. ^^;

setup & rules
    This is how things work around here; you ask -as descriptively as you can- for your custom order, and then we make it. Your design will be posted here, and/or PMed to you. Just make sure to include if you want it here or by PM. :] That's about it!
    * No impatience please; of course, if it's been a week, and my thick-headed self didn't make your order yet, then you can yell at me.
    * No swearing; and all other FRI rules. Follow them.
    * Your order is free, courtesy of me. The least you could do is say 'Thank you.', and behave like a real FRI member in the thread while waiting.
    * If you don't agree with the rules, or you deliberately break them, your order will not be finished. Sorry!

examples
    (can do slideshows, as many slides as you want)

blinkees (TM)
    (well, not really TM. Just no one can call them something else if they were to sell something like this too in their shop. Can be used anywhere.)

about me sigs
    (Your name, with some info. It will be transparent, so the letters will be pixelly, since FRI's background isn't a solid color....)=)

userbars

signatures

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: s u n s h i n e c a f e. ☼ - )( Get professionally made graphics here! Brighten your day. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION! BEAR WITH US :] )

lol cooooooooooool
    Im back! :3