Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    purpledreams88 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: ♥*~* In A Photo Are A Million Words *~*♥ *65 ORDERS I HAVE DONE* *RETRO'S AVVIE SHOP IS BACK GUYS ! :D *WITH CONFESSIONS, AND NEW LIMITED EDITION SPECIALS !

[QUOTE=Retro;856634]purpledream:Attachment 41169Attachment 41170
    Just in case animated doesn't work, there is non animated. :3

THANKS RETRO!!!! I LOVE IT

IGN: Epic Bryndon
    ALT: Naomi Sapphirestar

StephanieStonyray is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ♥*~* In A Photo Are A Million Words *~*♥ *65 ORDERS I HAVE DONE* *RETRO'S AVVIE SHOP IS BACK GUYS ! :D *WITH CONFESSIONS, AND NEW LIMITED EDITION SPECIALS !

Oh it's super awesome!!! Thank you! (: +repp

EDIT: It animates, but when I upload the picture it doesn't. I tried another one of my animation signatures and that worked.
    Last edited by StephanieStonyray; 04-29-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Free Realms Player 2009-2014 ~ FR Youtuber since Oct. 2012
    The FR community was always the best one <3

Retro is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieStonyray View Post
    Oh it's super awesome!!! Thank you! (: +repp

EDIT: It animates, but when I upload the picture it doesn't. I tried another one of my animation signatures and that worked.
    Okay, I'll resize it to see if that helps.(:

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

I have a problem. When I upload the image it says it is too large. I am not sure exactly how to do this. Any tips?
    Thank you

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

Quote Originally Posted by frogguy213 View Post
    I have a problem. When I upload the image it says it is too large. I am not sure exactly how to do this. Any tips?
    Thank you
    HMMM, I'll try making it smaller.

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

Thank you.

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

StephanieStonyray is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Okay, I'll resize it to see if that helps.(:
    Okay, thanks. ^^ Let me konw when it's done.

Free Realms Player 2009-2014 ~ FR Youtuber since Oct. 2012
    The FR community was always the best one <3

Lindalia is offline Amateur Gamer

Hai! I would like an avvie with the Pixel Lines. Here's a picture for you to use:..
    leading.jpg
    Btw, if I ask you to add a text to it, does it automaticly count as a confession avatar? Not sure about that. xp Well, since I said it, could you add a text to it? If so, I'd like it to say: chill out [but not in a chat bubble]and in a funky font and in white. Thanks! [P.s. Idk why that huge image is in the attachments! D:]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lindalia; 06-03-2012 at 04:28 AM.
    http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l564/jaiy_lin/lindainsidersig.gif
    Signature credits go to Lindei&Jaiyden. ^0^

Quote Originally Posted by Lindalia View Post
    Hai! I would like an avvie with the Pixel Lines. Here's a picture for you to use:..
    leading.jpg
    Btw, if I ask you to add a text to it, does it automaticly count as a confession avatar? Not sure about that. xp Well, since I said it, could you add a text to it? If so, I'd like it to say: chill out [but not in a chat bubble]and in a funky font and in white. Thanks! [P.s. Idk why that huge image is in the attachments! D:]

SCENE QUEEN VIENNA VENOM!!! HAHA, Sorry, I have been gone for SOOOOOOOOOO long guys, I was at movie video and editors camp, and I was gone for like a month! Anything, I missed I will be picking back up on!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627