Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    nodoubtdaisy Guest

    Default My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    I created my Avatar with Yahoo! and added the name with Comic Life (Mac software). It's not as fancy as some I've seen. There are quite a few creative and animated ones around VPI and WI.

  2. #2
    DKMagoo3 Guest

    Default Re: My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    I think that it looks amazing!

  3. #3
    nodoubtdaisy Guest

    Default Re: My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    Quote Originally Posted by DKMagoo3 View Post
    I think that it looks amazing!

    thank you very much! i had no idea yahoo had soooo many options for avatars!! its kind of crazy. where did you get your avatar?

  4. #4
    Hunter Guest

    Default Re: My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    i love ur avvie!

  5. #5
    nodoubtdaisy Guest

    Default Re: My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    i love ur avvie!
    thank you!! i love yours too!!

  6. #6
    DKMagoo3 Guest

    Default Re: My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    Quote Originally Posted by nodoubtdaisy View Post
    thank you very much! i had no idea yahoo had soooo many options for avatars!! its kind of crazy. where did you get your avatar?
    Hehe, I must have spent hours looking them all through when I first signed up

    I made the avatar on yahoo, then took a screen shot and put it on paint. I cropped it down to the size I wanted, then added the box

  7. #7
    nodoubtdaisy Guest

    Default Re: My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    Quote Originally Posted by DKMagoo3 View Post
    Hehe, I must have spent hours looking them all through when I first signed up

    I made the avatar on yahoo, then took a screen shot and put it on paint. I cropped it down to the size I wanted, then added the box
    i know exactly what you mean. i would save this, delete that - it took quite a while of experimenting to come up with a fav. comic life is on mac, it's pretty cool - you can drop pics in and easily crop, drop in backgrounds, lettering. i eventually want to learn how to animate, but that is a ways down the road. it might eat into valuable ww, wi, etc time.

  8. #8
    DKMagoo3 Guest

    Default Re: My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    Quote Originally Posted by nodoubtdaisy View Post
    i know exactly what you mean. i would save this, delete that - it took quite a while of experimenting to come up with a fav. comic life is on mac, it's pretty cool - you can drop pics in and easily crop, drop in backgrounds, lettering. i eventually want to learn how to animate, but that is a ways down the road. it might eat into valuable ww, wi, etc time.
    Hehe It helps now that I've seen them all, except for when I have to go searching for that one peice that I wanted

    At school we use Macs, so I've used Comic Life before My friends and I like to make fun ones using picture off of photo booth in our spare time

    I've been thinking about learning to make those too, but I agree, it would probably take up a lot of time Time that should, for me, probably be spent doing homework

  9. #9
    ♫Jemz ♫ Micah Guest

    Default Re: My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    Hello! Would you do that for me? Only, have it say my username?

  10. #10
    Godgirl98 Guest

    Default Re: My New Avatar - Thank You Yahoo and Comic Life

    Wow!Your avatar looks so koolio!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •