Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MusicMaster is offline Amateur Gamer

Default My (Music Master) Signatures ^_^

Hiya! ^_^ I'm pretty creative,and thought I might share it by making peoples signatures.Give me your name you'd like me to use ( Your in game name,your nickname,whatever).If you'd like A photo taken of you,meet up with me.Just add me,My In game name is Music Master.If you have no idea what you would like in the signature,just give me your name and picture and I can get some good ideas myself.It's all up to you, I just do it for ya. ^_^ Oh Btw ,of course it's free.Below are just A FEW of the photos I have done.Yes I realize some of them are cut off.Hope ya like! xD
    I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows that well. -Psalms 139:14 <3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My (Music Master) Signatures ^_^

lol. I could make it myself , but why not let you do it. I want one with the " What did I do thing". Let me find a picture I wanna use...I dont like rare clothes on me in my picture, and my shirt in this picture isnt officially RARE so....Fullscreen capture 2242011 82755 PM.bmp.jpg

There we go. If you have it, I would like Zinc Boomerang.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Oh and I want it to say : What did I do?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

I know that since some are cut off you may not know what they say.Ask me about which you don't understand and I'll tell you what it says.
    I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows that well. -Psalms 139:14 <3

-nods- KK ^^

what........

-shurg- Dunno.....

Princessclairewhatdidido.jpg Okie ^^ If ya want anything else done with it I'd be happeh ta help

OOOOOH , Me likes it. I gonna use my original copy as a playable, so I can mess with all my heatmaps lol. I <3 PICNIK!!!!! Thanks you

XDDDD No prob Bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast