Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Medal Signature Workshop

Yeah, since recently I got a new signature with a medal, I decided to make a workshop-type thread where you can be able to own Signatures with your own medals as the picture!

Rules of the thread: You MUST send in a Citation Ticket for a Signature Medal, and you need to leave in what type of medal you want. Example: Legionnaire; (Many parachutes on medal).

I cannot be able to do UNLIMITED medals; there is only a limited amount to how many I can do. (In this case, the limit is 38 Signature Medals. Will be updated each time an order has been citated.)

Also, you need to allow 1-3 days for your Signature Medal to be ready.

Also, most of all, this is FREE. There won't be anything you can be able to do in payments, no matter if there will be a bunch of coins, or even an SC code. I won't accept any of these payments because I have moved on to Global Agenda and therefore, I am done with FR.

Also, if you send in a Citation Ticket by either Visitor Message or PM, I will give you a custom name along with the Signature Medal!

(Sorry if this breaches anything.)

Recommended by: Nobody, yet.

Citations Placed: None.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 08-11-2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to post a way to get a bonus.

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Medal Signature Workshop

I am kinda confused...I am not really a "Gamer," persay. So I pretty much don't understand...most of it lol

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Medal Signature Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by kiperrr View Post
    I am kinda confused...I am not really a "Gamer," persay. So I pretty much don't understand...most of it lol
    It's just a workshop of custom war medals. More or less, just a random signature shop.