Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default James's Avatar and Picture Shop

Alright! So! I have recently learned to make different types of Pictures, that work either as signatures or Avatars, or just plain pictures. So here is what I can do:

I can create an avatar out of these things: A Picture (Of Anything) or of your character, all you have to say is "I want my character done", if you want to have your character in a special pose, then you will need to upload a picture.

Signatures: Basically the same thing as Avatars, but I do not know how to enlarge it yet, so this will be CLOSED until further notice

____________ These things will be made to blend into Insiders, as if it were transparent (Like my Avatar) Special requests ARE Allowed.

Pictures: I can take any picture, and do what you want with it, like cut something specific out of it. My specialty is cutting a picture out and making it transparent. (On any site, or computer, not just Insiders)

They are all free, though if you would like to pay or tip me..... I would enjoy that! I am raising money for a worthy cause, well two:

-Give a Chicken a Home Foundation (50% of tips go to buying chickens for Kaden)

-The New Player Welcome Resources Group (20% Goes to helping out new players <NOT BEGGARS>)
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 12-03-2010 at 07:06 PM.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Default Re: James's Avatar and Picture Shop

Anyone? *Sigh* Oh well, I guess no one wants an avatar like mine. The only person who also has an avatar I made besides me is Sarah Noblemind
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Firehawk894.png981.pngAvatar.PNGAvatar - Copy.PNG623.png253.png671.png

I have uploaded files to an album, and I will put what I have right now here, too! These work better as an avatar, when made Smaller.

25 Views, but not a single request.

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

Can you make me one? ^^ Anyone you want to make. Preferably a Christmas one.

coolz123 is offline Amateur Gamer

can I get one? I want a snow days kind of picture. christmas would be great also.
    Server:1
    Forever Me!!!<3 IGN:Lielee

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

Hey dude! sorry I am late, i just saw this but I would LOVE one!
    I have no idea how tt make one so this looks like the perfect opurtunity for me!
    If its not too much to ask, I would like to be in a pose, but idk how to upload a picture and that kind of stuff...
    Just tell me if you can do it and what you need me to do.
    Thanks!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Oh, James, of all the crazy things you think of......................jk, anyway, I would've posted earlier, but I've been busy all week. ><, I'll try and get a picture for you to edit soon, XD!

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

I'd like one of a grey gerbil with this:gerbil-4.jpg and put it next to this:Black%20gerbil%20baby%2016th%20May%202009.jpg With cutting around them
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Alright! All Orders will be filled Momentarily.

I will start working here more often. I didn't realize people would like my Avatars :O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast