Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    funnyhoney Guest

~GrAnD oPeNiNg~WOW! FUNNYHONEY's AMAZING AVVIE AND SIGGIE SHOP! CAN GET YOU ANY ANIMATION, PICTURE, WEBKINZ...ANYTHING! DROP BY ANYTIME AND ORDER AN AMAZING GRAPHIC!

Amazing avatar Shop!

Order Now!

Be sure to rate if you ordered!

Here are the rules:
    1.Use respect
    2. Be patient
    3.Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

BLOBS:

BLINKIES:

TEXT:

Please Order and be patient. There is only one of me so spare me a minute or so.

I hope you enjoy what you ordered and use it.

*COME AGAIN*

hunk109 is offline Explorer

Default Re: ~GrAnD oPeNiNg~WOW! FUNNYHONEY's AMAZING AVVIE AND SIGGIE SHOP! CAN GET YOU ANY ANIMATION, PICTURE, WEBKINZ...ANYTHING! DROP BY ANYTIME AND ORDER AN AMAZING GRAPHIC!

Can I have one Cats sleeping and have it sparkling too? Could you have it say "purr" on the bottom? THANKS!

funnyhoney Guest

Default Re: ~GrAnD oPeNiNg~WOW! FUNNYHONEY's AMAZING AVVIE AND SIGGIE SHOP! CAN GET YOU ANY ANIMATION, PICTURE, WEBKINZ...ANYTHING! DROP BY ANYTIME AND ORDER AN AMAZING GRAPHIC!

Quote Originally Posted by hunk109 View Post
    Can I have one Cats sleeping and have it sparkling too? Could you have it say "purr" on the bottom? THANKS!
    Sure! Coming right up!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

funnyhoney Guest

Your welcome! Oh! I see you used it! I love when people use what I make for them!

tippytoedancer is offline Newbie Explorer

Hi can i please have a ragdoll cat in a avatar please and make it say I can't wait to get you!

oh and please pm me when its done
    Last edited by tippytoedancer; 10-19-2008 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

funnyhoney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tippytoedancer View Post
    Hi can i please have a ragdoll cat in a avatar please and make it say I can't wait to get you!

oh and please pm me when its done
    Of course you can!

Wow! FunnyHoney, you make awesome Avatars! Once again, thanks for mine!

funnyhoney Guest

Your Welcome!

funnyhoney Guest

Anyone else?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast