Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    emv123 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default *** emv123"s avatars and signatures!*** Grand Opening! Homemade with Photoshop!

~~~~~RATE~~~~~ ~~~~~~COMMENT~~~~~~

We offer TONS of different graphics including......
    Signatures
    NEW!! I can put cute faces on anything!!! Just Ask! (look below in examples)
    NO FORMS, JUST SAT WHATEVER YOU WANT

Rules:
    1. Be Nice
    2. Please tell me if there is anything you want changed on your graphic
    3. I will not PM any orders.... subscribe to the thread and comeback and check in the pickups

examples ( unless i made it for you, please do not use without my permission!)

~~~Pickups~~~~
    Last edited by emv123; 07-04-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: *** emv123"s avatars and signatures!*** Grand Opening! Homemade with Photoshop!

These are good! I'll definately ask for one as soon as I get a picture for you!
    Allons-y.

Default Re: *** emv123"s avatars and signatures!*** Grand Opening! Homemade with Photoshop!

Ok! I am glad you like them

The avatars and signatures here are alot different than Webkinz Insider

We are open!!

We are open!
    Last edited by emv123; 07-05-2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yep, people here go more for screenshots of their characters and things in-game, usually with a bit of editing to the background and their names added on. You should check out Suzu's Sig Shop for examples of the stuff people here use.
    I started running a newspaper with some friends on here (link is in my signature) and I was wondering if you'd like an ad in it for this shop. It might help you get some buisness
    Allons-y.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Omg can I use the fruit one or can you make me one just like that?

You can have it

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Wolfheart View Post
    Yep, people here go more for screenshots of their characters and things in-game, usually with a bit of editing to the background and their names added on. You should check out Suzu's Sig Shop for examples of the stuff people here use.
    I started running a newspaper with some friends on here (link is in my signature) and I was wondering if you'd like an ad in it for this shop. It might help you get some buisness
    I would love that thanks
    Last edited by emv123; 07-06-2010 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Austin Auranymph is offline Amateur Gamer

Can you make me an avatar out of this?
    Loading............. DONE.

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

You used webkinz for your merry christmas picture right?
    Cool

----

OK, how do you like the sound of:

Come visit emv123's shop!
    We offer tons of different graphics!
    Come check it out!
    [Link to your thread]

I can change it if you want. Would you like me to add one of your graphics to it?
    Allons-y.

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Can you make me Goth picture? Can you put the words 'Back off, I'll take you on!' (Like Brad's siggy picture's writing..) Across the bottom. Then my character normal, but with black wings coming out from behind her? (Like bat wings) If that's possible. Thank you, and God bless, Amanda Precioussaber.
    (Pic 1. is the pic I want edited. Pic 2. The wings are the ones I want in edited picture. <3)
    Last edited by Amanda Precioussaber; 07-14-2010 at 04:32 PM.
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast