Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    DKMagoo3 Guest

Default DK's Darling Avvies and Siggies :)

I can make any:
    Yahoo Avatars
    Webkinz, Kookey, etc. Avatars/ Siggies
    Meez Avvies
    And more

Just give me a brief description of what you are looking for, and I will have it for you in no time

Here are a few examples of what I can do I will be adding more soon!:

Pet with name

((If you would like this one, I will need a copy of your pet adoption certificate. I will show you how to get this when you request))
    Singature w/ pet adoption bio

Yahoo Avvie Headshot

Please ask before using any examples
    Last edited by DKMagoo3; 03-25-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Baby252 is offline Explorer

Default Re: DK's Darling Avvies and Siggies :)

hi I would like a sinture!!!! can I have a meez that looks like there a stherne at Hogwarts.
    AWWW next time Ron.Member # 49 with out mods 25!!! My fav. websites, WI, VPI, WW.Rember give rep. points. Please join HOGWARTS!!!! HERE

DKMagoo3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Baby252 View Post
    hi I would like a sinture!!!! can I have a meez that looks like there a stherne at Hogwarts.
    Sure Would you like any writing on it? Would you like it animated in any special way as well? And what would you want them to look like?

Yes please say Sytherne girl (if it can fit please add forever thanx) red hair kinda long kinda sort. Sytherne robes. If you can flying on a broom if not anything to deal with wrizeds. Have brown eyes. Maybe have a necklace on. Um anything else you need? Thanx
    AWWW next time Ron.Member # 49 with out mods 25!!! My fav. websites, WI, VPI, WW.Rember give rep. points. Please join HOGWARTS!!!! HERE

DKMagoo3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Baby252 View Post
    Yes please say Sytherne girl (if it can fit please add forever thanx) red hair kinda long kinda sort. Sytherne robes. If you can flying on a broom if not anything to deal with wrizeds. Have brown eyes. Maybe have a necklace on. Um anything else you need? Thanx
    I am working on it now If it has writing it will not be animated, but I can still have the objects there If you would prefer though, I can leave out the writing

Here is the one I have for you with the writing I personally thought the wand looked better than the broom, but I can always change it :

Last edited by DKMagoo3; 10-22-2007 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

OMG thank you!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Can you make the writing a little bit bigger? Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Baby252; 10-22-2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

DKMagoo3 Guest

Gladly Is this better?:

YES thank you!!!!

friendly49 Guest

Could you make me one for a avvie with a pink poodle kookey with a background and could it say Glamorous

DKMagoo3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by friendly49 View Post
    Could you make me one for a avvie with a pink poodle kookey with a background and could it say Glamorous
    Of course What would you like the background to look like?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast