Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Claire's Workshop {Avatars and Signitures}

Happy Holidays! We're going through the cheery switch from Thanksgiving to Christmas, and what better way to show your spirit than to sport a holiday avatar or signiture?

ABOUT ME
    I'm Claire, an elf from the highest mountain peak in Snowhill. I came down from the workshop to bring holiday cheer to all the humans and pixies down here! While most people think of elves making toys, someone had to invent Christmas Cards! I've been editing photos for almost 2 years now, back up in the workshop, and would love to share with everyone else! Since I just opened my first workshop down here, it still needs some work, and I only have a few options. But keep checking up, We update every few days!

ABOUT THE SHOP
    Since I just opened it, The shop isn't complete. It will be updated every few days (: The rules for the workshop are very simple!

1. All rules of FRI apply here. Be kind to others, and NO arguing will be tolerated.
    2. Please try to only post when ordering, or wishing luck. In other words, Billy isn't supposed to tell Sally that her character in the picture would look better in green.
    3. I don't mind you copying my pictures in your own shops, but you MUST give me credit for it.
    4. I would love if you gave me credit for it, but if it comes between your siggie looking as well then it's fine if you don't. But don't take credit for it.
    5. If you order a picture, please use it (: What would be the point of me making you an avatar or signiture if you didn't use it?

The Workshop!

ClaireChristmas2.jpg
    Picture is the only thing required.

ClaireChristmas5.jpg
    Picture is only thing required (:

Fullscreen capture 11192011 53147 PM.bmp.jpg
    Picture 1:
    Picture 2:
    Picture1 Text:
    Picture2 Text:

Fullscreen capture 11192011 52438 PM.bmp.jpg
    Picture is all that is required (:

Picture is all required (:

( All pictures with only pictures required are available with text if asked for (: )

I can take photos for you if needed (:
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 11-19-2011 at 07:26 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Default Re: Claire's Workshop {Avatars and Signitures}

RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE! Please do not post until permission is granted.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Reserved for future use! Please do not post until permission is granted. Remember, Santa is watching!

Reserved for future use! Please do not post until permission is granted.

YOU MAY NOW ORDER! Claire's Workshop is still under construction, but the avatars already posted can be made right now.