Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon2 Check out this signature! Like it? I can make you one!

I AM NOT MAKING SIGNATURES ANYMORE UNTIL I HAVE TIME, THANK YOU!

Do you like this signature? I can make you one, just PM me with the title as "Signature Request". I'm not going to make it 100% right away, but I'll do it as soon as possible!

Please don't ask me to make a bigger one, it's too much of a hassle, and be sure to give credit to me.

Tell me which color you want as the "Embers", in my signature, I used "Blue Embers".
    Last edited by King Empoleon; 12-11-2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: No more signatures, I will make some more when I'm no longer busy.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre