Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zomg15 is offline Explorer

Icon5 Why Brawler???

I got to level 4 in brawler and was going to level 5 buy it says i must be a member. Before the update players could get level 20 brawler! I want level 20 brawler! I am becoming member and getting it, but if i run out of days, can i still kill enemies and play minigames at level 20 brawler without it saying i need members???

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Why Brawler???

Unfortunately, no. Your trial has expired, so only being a member will grant you access to the job now. If you had created your character before the update, you would have had unlimited access to the job, but if you hadn't, you can't.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

WolfBlade is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm not sure. I have a friend ( also in real life) and i gave her one of my become a member cards that have the dog and a trial member ship. I helped her get her wizard up and we only got to 16. Then when i got on and she was on i clicked on a fighting and it said that she has reached her trial job thing. And she was a 16 wizard so i do not know for you but if you do become a member you can get everything up and do the mini games that are members only.

zomg15 is offline Explorer

so what your saying is if i get level 20 brawling i still cannot play free even if i cant earn anymore exp???
    aww man...
    Last edited by zomg15; 05-14-2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

If you go back onto a character that you created before November 1st, you can see it's just like before the patch.

As you may know, Free Realms is Free because the Realms are free, not the things inside it.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

dot
    Lol sorry.
    I leveled up Brawler before November 1st and I still can play it after November even without membership..

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

Nope srry You have 2 be a member First. To play any mini Game that you want. I am sorry that is how It is. Hope You Enj0y Free realms Much as I do!8D

if you have no membership and you're trying to get knockdown you cannot use until u get membership unless you created a character before november 1 than the brawler and ninja and all the other jobs that werent member you can use

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Unfortunately, no. Your trial has expired, so only being a member will grant you access to the job now. If you had created your character before the update, you would have had unlimited access to the job, but if you hadn't, you can't.
    Your right RP, I have unlimited access to all the non-member jobs at even 20! I leveled them all to 20 before the update . But you can get a membership, and then don't goof around! Level all your jobs above 5 and then you get to keep them forever!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    But you can get a membership, and then don't goof around! Level all your jobs above 5 and then you get to keep them forever!
    That's incorrect. The trials will lock your jobs once again the membership expires, except the once-non-member jobs if you created the character pre-Nov.1. I've not only experienced this myself, but some of my friends have reported the same problem. To keep the jobs, you need to maintain your membership, unfortunately.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast