Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Warrior Lvl 15 expenses $$$

Shortly after getting level 15, you get a quest to buy two gems at 6000C apiece with warnings of more expense to follow. Warriors need COINS!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Warrior Lvl 15 expenses $$$

It's the same thing as other combat jobs, where you must pay 12,000 coins for an item.
    Don't bother buying them if you don't care about finishing the quests; the item you receive is no better yet no worse than the reward for completing the Warrior collections.
    By the way, I don't think there are actually any more expenses besides time after that.

Lewis Oakenscowl is offline Explorer

I completed this part by doing many, many dungeons and then the Fireworks Cart glitch came out where you could sell the Fireworks and that pretty much paid for it.

It's not really worth paying the 12000 credits. You can just complete the Warrior Collection and you will receive a weapon with the same stats. It's really only for effects on the weapon if you want to spend that much.

It's not all combat jobs. Not Brawler (can't get past Chloe's Bags so don't know about Ninja) I understand Archer has an expense like that too. Don't know about Medic. I also notice that Archer doesn't have a non-coin star boost SC weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    It's not all combat jobs. Not Brawler (can't get past Chloe's Bags so don't know about Ninja) I understand Archer has an expense like that too. Don't know about Medic. I also notice that Archer doesn't have a non-coin star boost SC weapon.
    Oh, yes, Ninja is the only combat job that doesn't have to pay 12,000 coins. All others do.

I never hit that as Brawler. And I'm CHEAP! I would remember!!

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    I never hit that as Brawler. And I'm CHEAP! I would remember!!
    I think it was the quest "Paying Your Dues" and you had to defeat several enemies from several places.

Seth Ninjax is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Oh, yes, Ninja is the only combat job that doesn't have to pay 12,000 coins. All others do.
    (Correction) You only have to pay 200 gold on medic to get the level 20 weapon!
    <Insiders>
    All Servers

Level 20 All Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Ninjax View Post
    (Correction) You only have to pay 200 gold on medic to get the level 20 weapon!
    Oh, yeah. There was payment involved, that's probably why I don't remember. Or I think I trained Medic slowly, so the quests just dripped away from me...

Thanks!! I was correct, I didn't remember paying 12000 for the Brawler, I didn't complete the Brawler quest series when MO quests became available. So, even though it cost me 12000 (and the price of a Bunch of healing potions, Thanks!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast