Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kangaroo is offline Explorer

Default The toughest job

BRAWLER IS THE TOUGHEST
    Not only does its cs gear go up to level 18 but it also has the hammer of rage!
    This makes people who (not saying any names -cough- me -cough-) went and maxed out ninja (cauz ninjas are awsome) and then warrior (i liked there pants GOSH) have to grind to get brawler maxed out D:
    Just thought i would tell any one who wants to know what the strongest job is so they wont make the same mistake as me and also will know wich job they need maxed out next

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The toughest job

So far i maxed,All combat jobs,got all max armor,maxed chef,postman,demo derby,kart driver,And most of the other jobs.But now i am just trying to get max armor for chef and postman..

Tiffany Darkhoop is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks for letting us know -to late i already maxed warrior and working on ninja- ~sigh~

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Uhh.. Wow. The first job I ever saw was brawler. Even as a newb, I got to level 20 in under a month.. So.. wow. I'd say the medic and Kart Driving is the hardest, for all the quest-lines you have to finish.
    Personally, Brawler is my first fully leveled job and my favorite. It's the job I used to beat the bear, to beat Yetis, so I'll stick alongside it.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER