Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

hayden47 is offline Explorer

Default Ninja minigame help????????

How do you win the minigame you get from Cloe, the one when you have to get the bags in a time limit? I always run out of time, what do I do?

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Ninja minigame help????????

I had a terrible time with that one bc I have alot of lag in blackspore but I kept at it and finally did it. Here's what I did, make sure your charactor is pointed in the direction you want to run, get as far away from chloe as you can but still be able to click on her. Also you don't have to be right at the bags to click on them you can be quite a distance from them and still be able to get'em. Run through it a few times so you'll know where everything is also if you have a pet you can use them bc they give you extra speed (that's what I did). If you go between the rocks beside of Chloe where the first bag is when you start it's easier at least it was for me, I tried going both ways and found that way the easist of the two. Then after you get all the bags run as fast as your pc will take you and the second you see the thing over chloes head click on it.
    Sorry I couldn't be of more help, lvl 10 has another timed quest and it's even harder so prepare yourself..
    Last edited by ret2go; 06-16-2009 at 12:19 PM.

skycon is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ret2go View Post
    I had a terrible time with that one bc I have alot of lag in blackspore but I kept at it and finally did it. Here's what I did, make sure your charactor is pointed in the direction you want to run, get as far away from chloe as you can but still be able to click on her. Also you don't have to be right at the bags to click on them you can be quite a distance from them and still be able to get'em. Run through it a few times so you'll know where everything is also if you have a pet you can use them bc they give you extra speed (that's what I did). If you go between the rocks beside of Chloe where the first bag is when you start it's easier at least it was for me, I tried going both ways and found that way the easist of the two. Then after you get all the bags run as fast as your pc will take you and the second you see the thing over chloes head click on it.
    Sorry I couldn't be of more help, lvl 10 has another timed quest and it's even harder so prepare yourself..

I am on the level 10 one and was wondering how many cheek points there are?

Darkhero39 is offline Amateur Gamer

If your having trouble start on the bag quest go to options and turn graphics as low as you can so it reduces lag the right of chloe and go for the bags on the right so it loops around. Also on the lvl 10 ninja quest foot race there is 12-13 checkpoints. If you have any animal potions (I would suggest the ram one) drink it as turning into certain animals increase your speed.