Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Ninja Level 20 and beyond

When you reach Level 20 on Ninja do you get to go to some type of merchant and purchase the cool new ninja clothes or do you have to complete certain quests in order to obtain them? Another question I had is...is there any other weapons that are more powerful than the power 30 ones you can buy using SC?

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Ninja Level 20 and beyond

Black and pink ninja clothes are available from merchants (9453 coins) but you need to do the instances to get the more interesting colors in the different styles. Look around this sight to find drop sights in instances for colors and styles. Saying that, I've just searched and can't find them - previous links are not working.

For swords you need SC, although the Elitist's Sword, from the spin wheel is supposed to be nearly there. (I wouldn't know, I get ice-cream...)
    Last edited by Holton; 10-14-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: cash

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ninja Level 20 and beyond

The strongest armor is bought from vendors, requiring Level 20 in that job, and costs 9453 coins per piece (so around 54,000 to 65,000 coins for a whole set). I'd advise against this, as this only boosts your defense by a maximum of 6 points, which really makes no difference at all in combat.

The strongest weapons are bought with SC; I don't think there are any stronger weapons. If there are, then they must be exclusive weapons available only to a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by Holton View Post
    For swords you need SC, although the Elitist's Sword, from the spin wheel is supposed to be nearly there. (I wouldn't know, I get ice-cream...)
    Power Rating 27, the Elitist's Sword surpasses any quested or dropped weapon, but is still not as useful as the SC weapons.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 10-14-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Unmerged Quintiplepost
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.