Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Ninja Abilities

Hello all,
    I am just starting out on my ninja training and was wondering something. Which abilities do you guys think are the best for the ninja? I learned pretty quickly that for the brawler the kick thing didn't do too much but I loved throwing rocks.
    So which three do you like the best and which one went by the wayside?

Thanks so much!

assassin64 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Ninja Abilities

do the ghost and stun to max

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

What's a wayside?

The Smoke Bomb is amazing; at rank 5, it can stun up to six enemies for four seconds. In large crowds, this could help a lot more than you think.
    Then, there's the Shadow Ninja. At rank 5, it can inflict 100 damage per hit, and will usually last long enough to hit about five to seven times. While fighting a lot of weak enemies, this ability can save you a knock out.
    And finally is the Dragon Strike. It just plain looks awesome, but at rank 5, it can inflict 200 damage on the spot. That's about it, but it is a useful ability to have.

That's my opinion; I'm sure many others will agree that the Shuriken aren't as useful.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

assassin64, so good to know! Thanks

RP, you are a gem! I was hoping to learn what all of those are for. I will also save my stars for when I get higher up in my levels now that I have more info.

The wayside? Hmmm...that is probably an old fashioned way of saying which one did you decide to discard. LOL

cory glowingwings is offline Amateur Gamer

use shirken and dragon strike in combanation with normal attacks. is very strong!

the magic tech deck knows ALL!!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Oh! Well, that would be the Shuriken, obviously.

Personally, I like to save up all of my stars, and then fully upgrade every ability at Level 20. Since there's no new ability at Level 20, it makes it worth aiming for.
    Sometimes the stars glitch, though, resulting in one ability lacking in stars. This happened to me a lot; simply contact a Referee to fix it. Just a heads up !
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

o, ok then. just upgrade your fav first!

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

shuriken really has no use unles you want to attack from a far. but it really doesnt afflict that much damege, ninja was the first combat job i level to twenty, good storyline, and you dont have to pay money for the awesome weapon, like member combat jobs do. what a bummer, i think i wasted a lot of money on just getting a lame weapon. Ninja is so far the best job out there that i like. The Dragon strike is awesome, it was one of my favorite attacks, also smoke bomb is very effective when you have all 4 stars, But you should add all the stars to this one: the shadow minion. It is really helpful when battling with a large group of enemies, It like your buddy in a group except it dies like 10 secondes after you summoned it Well Thats about it. Ninja is a very good job. Also I'd rather not use a bokken, i used the shadow blade code from the code section in FRI!
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

use swords not bokkens!

Xboxlover88 is offline Amateur Gamer

Dragon strike and Shadow Minion are very useful!
    ~Zadira Ironrock~
    <Insiders>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast