Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Need a strategy for Mugwort

OK, I made to level 20 brawler and I need to beat Mugwort. I avoided the waves of poisonous frogs (well most of them) in the first area and lived though the passage way - then I hugged the right wall through the next open area and made it to the next passage way -- then I ran out of KOs. So, I need some advice of getting through this - I know I don't want to fight each red diamond - but I have to survive long enough to get to Mugwort (and I don't even know where he is .. LOL). Did I run past him in one of the first areas? Was I getting close to him in the second passage way? Need some information so I can plan my second run ...... and I would like to do it without spending all my cash on potions.

Thanks for the help!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Need a strategy for Mugwort

i only have found this tip for the snake area to be useful for me

Quote Originally Posted by ZAM
    Second part of the dungeon is governed by snakes. The snakes have a nasty habit of aggroing like 4-6 at a time, so some AoE skills are very good here. The Snake part also has some unlit pyres, that when lit, scare snakes away from them. Using this to your advantage you can move through this part quickly.
    I wouldn't mind coming in as a medic also.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Monkies,

Any idea how a brawler would light the pyres? I can see a wizard zapping it, but a brawler?

Just a click of the mouse when standing beside them suffices. They are not like the pillars in the den of secrets, just a pile of wood on the ground.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

I saw them, and thought I clicked on one with no result, but maybe I missed it. I do that more often that I would like. hehe

starspetra is offline Explorer

I skip past them..and still beat him.. Wizard is best..freeze when u get back up..from death.

Quote Originally Posted by starspetra View Post
    I skip past them..and still beat him.. Wizard is best..freeze when u get back up..from death.
    Sadly, this is a quest where you must be in the job to complete it (Brawler)

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

starspetra is offline Explorer

This is true..It been SO long... since I played Brawler(20), I have forgotten what what the Quest was for.YOU still have to RUN..... best way to beat it and Plenty of potions. My second charator doesnt like the non member jobs and I struggle to play the others(jobs).MAXED out on the Archer / Wiz....tho.

RUN !