Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sarahanderson3 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Level 20 Brawler rewards!

I have made my biggest dreams come true!!! I'm FINALLY a level 20 brawler! Not to mention that this took years, may I reapeat, YEARS for me to get there. I started about five or three years ago. Yeah, it's LONG. But the hardwork, I must say is VERY rewarding! I get to fight all the battles, and not to mention, that when I ride my T-Rex around, people just run! LOL! It's SO much fun! OK, JOKING. But fighting all the battles, beating up level 1 guys who think they're so tough, is AWESOME! Yeah I said, uh huh, beating guys up is sweet! To me, it proves to them a girl CAN fight, perticually the fact a PIXIE girl can fight!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Level 20 Brawler rewards!

Despite the fact that I really doubt it took that long, congratulations!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Years?
    FR haven't even became 2 years.
    Anyway,congrats lol,I think that's the easiest job to me cause I leveled it up 1 month after I played FR.xD

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

haha. real funny. i got confused when you said years cause i was in beta and i was like
    ."WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LIFE!"
    "Proto Man" cant spell it without pro and cant spell it without o man

Summer Bash Party!!!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK -------->
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=20629

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Congratulations! That totally rocks! I love love love being a level twenty brawler so I completely and totally understand!

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Free Realms View Post
    Years?
    FR haven't even became 2 years.
    Anyway,congrats lol,I think that's the easiest job to me cause I leveled it up 1 month after I played FR.xD
    Alex is right. FR is only 1 year old. How can reaching level 20 for Brawler take a few years? I feel that your story went a bit over the top, LOL.
    Anyway, congrats on reaching level 20 Brawler!

Lol yeah Torak..weird...now it says 5 or 3 years ago..

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

cfergie is offline Pro Gamer

grats im close to getting to lvl 20

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Grats..lvl 20 jobs are fun!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by sarahanderson3 View Post
    I have made my biggest dreams come true!!! I'm FINALLY a level 20 brawler! Not to mention that this took years, may I reapeat, YEARS for me to get there. I started about five or three years ago. Yeah, it's LONG. But the hardwork, I must say is VERY rewarding! I get to fight all the battles, and not to mention, that when I ride my T-Rex around, people just run! LOL! It's SO much fun! OK, JOKING. But fighting all the battles, beating up level 1 guys who think they're so tough, is AWESOME! Yeah I said, uh huh, beating guys up is sweet! To me, it proves to them a girl CAN fight, perticually the fact a PIXIE girl can fight!
    Uh dude, It only takes 2 WEEKS to get to Level 20 as a Brawler. YEARS might have made it sound like that Actually You were NOT present in the game for a long time. Minimum it took me 2 weeks to get to Level 20 as a Brawler. Plus I know of a Pixie Sprite named Inua (yes INUA, you got a problem with that?). So yes. Plus to me, I am a "Mastah" at it. Speak to me (When I have free time in Japan >.<) to learn moar about it, For, you see, it's not just beating up things... It's moar about Strategy as well. Strategically placed Potions and attacks can actually be more of value to Brawlers, because with their attacks, they dont stun as well as other job's special abilities could.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast