Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Items in Brawler Toolbelt

Hello, I am very new to all this brawling stuff but I love pummeling all those spiders!! I was wondering about something... I have items in my toolbelt but not sure what they are but I am not able to use any of them. What I really need is some way to get health.

I am trying to take a little fairy around to a big guy behind a blue light but as soon as I get near the light the big guy calls all his forest friends and that is the end for me! I don't see any way to win this fight unless I have some help or some extra health. Is the reason that I can't use the items in my toolbelt is because they are for members only maybe? I have been able to use an energy vile but I don't really need that too badly, it is just that it takes too long for my health to go back up is the problem. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated! Oh, I am on level 11 Brawler so far. THANKS!!

Seth Ninjax is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Items in Brawler Toolbelt

If some of the things are members only just sell them and then you can go to a potion vender and buy some potions for health and energy.
    Hope i can be of help to you.
    <Insiders>
    All Servers

Level 20 All Jobs

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

Click on tool belt. You will see four items. When you move your cursor over an item, there will pop up a little red X. Click the X to remove the item from your tool belt. Click on the now empty space and you can choose which item you want in that spot.
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Nonmembers are only able to use Health, Energy, and Restore Vials. You can stand still while an enemy isn't targetting you, and you aren't targetting something, and your Health and Energy will heal about 50 per second.
    If you kept your Key Binding to the default, then type C (not in the chat box) and go to your Item Belt at the far right. You can change your Item Belt's items there.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Oh my gosh! You guys are amazing! I didn't know I could use health vials.. I probably have some of those somewhere in all my stuff! I am so glad to find out that I can move things out of my tool belt. Is there some kind of reasoning behind what goes in there automatically? I am heading over there right now and see just what I have.. any especially good vendors that you guys like to sell stuff to? I have so much stuff!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead1954 View Post
    Oh my gosh! You guys are amazing! I didn't know I could use health vials.. I probably have some of those somewhere in all my stuff! I am so glad to find out that I can move things out of my tool belt. Is there some kind of reasoning behind what goes in there automatically? I am heading over there right now and see just what I have.. any especially good vendors that you guys like to sell stuff to? I have so much stuff!!!! LOL
    If you have an empty space, any item you get, whether it's new or you just got more of it, will go into your Tool Belt automatically. I don't really like the design myself.
    All vendors will buy items from you for 10% of the buying cost. You could check the price by hovering your mouse over the item, too (where you see the statistics of the item and such). You'd be better off selling items you have to other players on FR instead of those cheap vendors. There's a Free Market Forum for trading items, if you're interested in selling to others here.

Rowan Guest

All the vendors give the same prices for any items you want to sell so it doesn't matter which one you sell it to.

It sounds like it might be worthwhile for you to attack the little guys (forest friends) then get your energy and health up to full before going for the boss battle.

Let us/me know when your online too, we all like to help out and could do the battle with you!

Well, this was definitely the right place to come to find out stuff! I was very glad to figure out how to use my tool belt.

Something else I figured out was how to use my stars. I had over 8000 stars but didn't know what what they were for but I found the info on this forum and advise on how to use them wisely and now my rocks I throw and my pummeling ability is all filled up and guess what... I am able to fight a lot easier! LOL DUH!!! Live and learn.

Thanks again for all your help... I have only just begun on Free Realm and have never done a site like that before where there are people all over the place in real time.. I am a little shy about joining up with people but have added some people as friends. Is it good to do that? Can it be a bad thing? I actually joined someone's guild the other day but I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do so he kicked me out. I just am not sure yet about doing things with other people. Maybe when I figure things out a little better.

Thanks guys!!!!

Don't worry. You'll find some people can make guilds with less demanding requirements.
    And socializing with others is never a bad thing. Just don't go too far with it, and you'll be fine.