Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Help..?

CryCrimson is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Help..?

So I've decided to become a ninja, but I'm stuck, and it's really early on since I only joined Free Realms yesterday, but... :S

I'm stuck on the Ninja: Handle with care quest. Yknow the one where you have to run around and grab the bags in under 30 seconds? Well, I've tried at least 20 times, and my highest has been 4. I don't know if its because my internet is slow or something. Help!

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help..?

There are two races that are pretty difficult in this quest line.. and another that's pretty easy... This is one of the ones that I had trouble with... If you have a treable ( the thing Chatty is, however you spell it ) treat... I would use one of those and have a happy pet out because that gives you a speed boost... being the treable will help you jump and fly around so that all the obstacles in Blackspore aren't as much a problem... and I found that for me it was easier starting from behind the tree where the quest giver gives you the quest and work your way around from that point.... If you still have a hard time... you can submit a ticket for help to one of the Referee's and they can help you out with that quest. Best of luck to with this though.. I know how hard that is... But at the end of the quest line you get a pretty cool weapon that is well worth it XD
    Playing DCUO now

CryCrimson is offline Newbie Explorer

Thanks! I guess Ill just keep trying with my pet boost

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Pet boost does make you go faster so use your pet

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Erìc >:P is offline Amateur Gamer

Mhm, If I were you I would do exactly what they said. The Treeble treat makes obstacles easy to surpass and the pet boost will make you go faster.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

One other tip... keep your cursor at the bottom center of your screen while doing the race so that you don't have to move your mouse around to grab the bags by the hand... just click on the X that shows up when you're by the bag and keep going like that
    Playing DCUO now

Matt Sufer2009 is offline Master Gamer

Also avoid bumps in ground (like tree roots etc) and distractions. Always go the smooth way and jump when you see an obstacle in your way
    IGN: Matt Surfer
    Alt: Matt Suffer

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

I remember having a really hard time with this quest myself... I even gave up and didn't come back to it until a long while afterward. My best advice is to study the exact locations of each of the bags, and if I'm not mistaken, the locations of the bags stay the same each time you start over. Look at all of the bags and go the shortest route you can possibly go while getting all of the bags... and don't forget to watch out for obstacles such as trees and rocks which will slow you down.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Yea, I remember having troubles with that quest...I didn't use speed boost, 'cause my computer was fast and young..But if you run round for a few times, get the places of the bags, and don't give up, then you'll get there eventully
    hello

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

It's quite a difficult quest, so you're not the only one having trouble with it. Use your pet boost and memorize the location of the bags. After several tries, you would already know the right path to take to get as many bags in the shortest time. If your computer is slow, play on a high performance computer.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast