Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Insidersrock1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon2 Hard ninja quest;I forgot what it was but you'll get to it sometime in the ninja questline.

To complete that hard ninja quest that you'll eventually get to when you are a beginner,buy a pet and use the pet happiness speed buff to get to the items you need to pick up in the time limit.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hard ninja quest;I forgot what it was but you'll get to it sometime in the ninja questline.

Ninja: Handle with Care
    It depends on the person, like anything else. Some find it easier than anything in the world, some find it harder than the DDD quest series.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hard ninja quest;I forgot what it was but you'll get to it sometime in the ninja questline.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Ninja: Handle with Care
    It depends on the person, like anything else. Some find it easier than anything in the world, some find it harder than the DDD quest series.
    I found the one that requires you to run around Lakeshore ( Ninja : Burst of Speed ) considerably harder .

It also depends on the speed of the person's computer, as well.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Insidersrock1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Guess you guys are right...or are you?

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Idk, I had a hard time doing that to! So then I made a plan where to go to the bags in order, but i practice first and then i completed it

signature made by ninjablade2000.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Lag is indeed a large factor since it will stop movement when lagging.

I could say the same to you, rock1. But I didn't. >_>
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

DesertRose is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon3 Re: Hard ninja quest;I forgot what it was but you'll get to it sometime in the ninja questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidersrock1 View Post
    To complete that hard ninja quest that you'll eventually get to when you are a beginner,buy a pet and use the pet happiness speed buff to get to the items you need to pick up in the time limit.
    I am stuck with this one too. Guess my computer is too slow, cause if I had a few more secs I could get it done. I will defidently give this a try and hopefully it'll help me.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

It was impossible for me until after the December update. Then, I went right thru both. I'm not sure but I think I used pet boost in the lake run.

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    It was impossible for me until after the December update. Then, I went right thru both. I'm not sure but I think I used pet boost in the lake run.
    I guess I ought to try that quest once again ...