Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Elite Black Ninja Armour

I am NOT selling the set, I was selling the cowl (which was sold to Meagan for 40,000 coins). I just wanted to know how much you guys would give for the set, for further offers in the future.

Hi everyone! I have the entire Elite Black Ninja armour set, for which I want to know how much coins do you think it is worth now, and in the future.

Please keep in mind that every piece of the armour was about 9000 coins back in the day (in the last thread, a user said it was 9999 coins), and now its not available anymore. So its really elite.

I'm asking you guys, how much do you think its worth?

This is not, and was not an auction. The previous thread was closed due to misunderstandings. Please, just discuss the *real* price of the armor.
    Last edited by Keith Silvernight; 04-24-2010 at 11:14 AM.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Elite Black Ninja Armour

I'd think each piece might be worth 40,000 - 50,000 coins, maybe more. and they used to be 9,445 or 9,545 or something like that...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

The vendor price back in the day was actually precisely 9,645 coins (I may have the last three numbers mixed around a bit, but it shouldn't create too great of a difference. That number looks pretty right to me).
    Demand is high lately, so I'd estimate a minimum of 12,500 coins - bare minimum.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

for the whole set it sells for about 100 thou and i got this won rly weird offer for my elite diving hawk set for 600,000 im still thinking if i should sell because i have two sets of black one diving hawk and one striking serpent

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Barren Shadowblood View Post
    for the whole set it sells for about 100 thou and i got this won rly weird offer for my elite diving hawk set for 600,000 im still thinking if i should sell because i have two sets of black one diving hawk and one striking serpent
    Well, I think 100,000 is low for the set, since I sold my cowl a while back for 50,000 coins. So I believe it would be about 250,000 - 350,000 coins.

mechaman6677 is offline Amateur Gamer

Lol the price i sold it for was way above range, i sold my 2nd Elite Striking Serpent suit for 600,000!

But for a reasonable price, 200-300k for the whole suit is what i would estimate

zomg15 is offline Explorer

I would say about 25,000 per piece right now because its a few months since it was discontinuted. add up those pieces and you get 125,000 coins! That is a bunch! As you may also see, in my picture i have an elite helmet. It isnt for sale but i am estimating the same price for every piece of elite for all jobs.

matt445 is offline Explorer

For members you should sell the thing that your selling 1,000,000 coins and free realms guest is 1,000.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

i would sell mine for 120 k for the whole set..

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

If I were you, I won't even sell the outfit. Lol!
    By the way, each piece worth about 50,000 coins so the entire outfit will be around 300,000 coins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast