Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Brawling

Kitten Barf is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Brawling

Hi, Im new to this website. But I have played this game for 2 weeks. Im at lvl 7 Brawler but I dont know the quickest way to get it up for quest. Please help is possible, thank you!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Brawling

There are a few lower leveled dungeons around free realms - I like the yeti hot springs up in snowhill (there is a path up the mountain by the hotsprings, follow it up and you will see a cave) or if you have some potions on you there are tougher creatures around such as Burgo (near lakeshore) or Rob goblin geomancers and Adepts (by wugachug) which if you fight repeatedly you should gain a fair amount of experience and some items/coins from.

They usually give you a "contract" quest that is repeatable as well - you just need to visit the person they ask you to in the "achieve level ___ quest" to pick up the contract. I think the brawler one asks you to fight rob goblin pond blasters and snakes in the briarheart maze.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Juju is offline Explorer

Or be sneaky and do the one they tell ninjas to go too...the floren dungeon >.> <.<

feltom22 is offline Explorer

In each town they have the the yeti in hot springs, the areas where its a challenge with many enemies in one spot. I think versing those over again is the easiest way to get items as well as level up

Crystalisis is offline Explorer

Icon9 Re: Brawling

There are 2 brawler tutorial quest lines, one in crossroads (the fighting ring) and one in highroad junction (talk to the duranga zoo park ranger who needs help with a missing bear).

It's worth doing both instead of repeating a combat minigame as you get bonus stars for completing each quest. Hope that helps!

Lyric is offline Explorer

I personally like fighting the Cray Mauders or Wraiths (in Black Spores)to level up. Although they are a little harder to fight, I think that once you figure out how to fight them (watching land zones, going around the perimeter) then your levels will go up. Just from my experience (level 20 Brawler, 20 Wizard, 20 Ninja), working on harder creatures definitely raises your level. Good luck and have fun!

Any of the places that they mentioned above are great. But remember being in a group definitely helps too.