Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Brawler Level 15 Question

My newly aquired ability - enrage - doesn't seem to have any effect at all. I went into Cracked Claw Caverns because I wanted to see what would happen in an easy setting. Anyhow, here I've just used the enrage and you can see the lost explorer bar at 100%:

Here I used the pummel option and you can see the lost explorer bar at 48%:

So, anyone know what is going on? I can't seem to defeat the guy in the field that is the level 15 quest by using the enrage option. I couldn't even get through Cracked Claw if I used enrage. It drains my energy and health, but doesn't produce results!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Brawler Level 15 Question

"The brawler goes on a frenzied rampage for # seconds, increasing melee damage by # and critical hit chance by #%"

As you can see its description has nothing to do with attacking! Except with stats that increase while you attack for a period of time (You can see its effect it creates on you >>Picture 1<< By the muscle arm under your portrait after you cast the spell.)

EG: You get more of a chance to to hit critically and do more damage when you activate enrage, so your attacks you do in between gets these bonuses while you attack and while the affect is still on

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Thanks! This makes sense to me! I tried it out in Cracked Claw and things went OK. However, now I can't find Sampson Idlefist to finish the quest! My active quest dots don't work for him anymore, I guess because I gave up in the middle of a quest. Sigh.....

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

I think he's east of the farm that's on the South side of snowhill or on the map he's In the grassy parts, (circular part on the map right after the south part of snowhill) N-E corner of that part i think

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Thanks for the guidance. I located the guy (I did remember he was in a field behind a tree), and whopped him into the next county after about five tries!