Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Brawler gear!

Dawnshadowpaw is offline Explorer

Default Brawler gear!

I just reached level 10 brawler and would like to get some new equipment. Is there a guide yet to the salesmen and what stuff they have for what level? I found a level 20 brawler shop in the snow region, but still cannot find level 10 stuff.

Cyn Raindrop is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Brawler gear!

You will have to get all your equipment either through quests or drops in instances until you reach level 20 because all the job equipment vendors sell level 20 items....very rarely you may find an item for level 19

Dawnshadowpaw is offline Explorer

Wow! So shoppes only sell level 20 gear? I thought I saw level 5 chef stuff, but I think that was shards now that you mention it. OK, I just need to find me a big boss guy to battle!

Thanks!

RealmsPapa is offline Explorer

You don't have to find too big of a boss guy. Usually killing any "named" creature in any of the longer dungeons or even the smaller random fights will give a bag with some sort of item in it.

Shards and assesories can be found on the west coast for lvl 5/10/15/20.

I wouldn't buy anything if I were you. Spend that time working on killing and leveling and your equipment will come.

I think Evil postmen and the goblin fort nearby is what is needed for the contract quest at level 10. Both have gear droppable enemies to fight.

-RealmsPapa